Ultimate Footy VII- 2019

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
It just takes a couple days to go through as others have pointed out. I can allow it or veto it but in the interest of fairness for all I'm gonna leave the 2 day period as standard so all trades are treated equally.
Can you change the time limit after this round? Can't even check teams when they come out and bring in a new player for the round. Or is that the point

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Can you change the time limit after this round? Can't even check teams when they come out and bring in a new player for the round. Or is that the point
If they are a free agent you can, I did it with sweet. It's just trading that you can't.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
I can take weekend restricted F.A off if that's what people want. Currently as soon as the first game starts the free agents become restricted and you can't add them till after the round but I can make it so people can add free agents throughout the round if that's what people want

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I can take weekend restricted F.A off if that's what people want. Currently as soon as the first game starts the free agents become restricted and you can't add them till after the round but I can make it so people can add free agents throughout the round if that's what people want
Oh thats probably why when i looked lastnight they were all restricted. First time doing this so learning on the job. What happens between round 5 n 6? Wont be able to bring anybody in will you cause only a day break between rounds

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Oh thats probably why when i looked lastnight they were all restricted. First time doing this so learning on the job. What happens between round 5 n 6? Wont be able to bring anybody in will you cause only a day break between rounds
I'm gonna change the free agent pickups to individual game time which should make that a non issue. Doesn't make much sense to allow people to change their team mid round and not add free agents. Players will still become restricted as soon as their teams game starts but you'll be able to add players until their game starts. Will come into effect after this round it wont let me change it mid round

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm gonna change the free agent pickups to individual game time which should make that a non issue. Doesn't make much sense to allow people to change their team mid round and not add free agents. Players will still become restricted as soon as their teams game starts but you'll be able to add players until their game starts. Will come into effect after this round it wont let me change it mid round
Cheers for that

Anyone want Dustin Martin, Easton Wood, Jenkins, S Motlop and/or Tom McDonald?

Id have a look at Dusty too.

Would put up Cunnington.

Need a bit more.

Maybe Cunnington & Stewart for Martin & Vlastuin?

I feel that is too heavy in your favour. Stewart if third in the comp for kicks. Cunnington is second for handballs.

I have defenders on my bench with stats as good as Vlastuin.

Id be sacrificing 8 kicks per game and 10 handballs to gain 4 marks (a stat Im already strong in)

That means Id be banking on Dusty to improve to 20 kicks and 19 handballs per game. Not looking likely.

I feel that is too heavy in your favour. Stewart if third in the comp for kicks. Cunnington is second for handballs.

I have defenders on my bench with stats as good as Vlastuin.

Id be sacrificing 8 kicks per game and 10 handballs to gain 4 marks (a stat Im already strong in)

That means Id be banking on Dusty to improve to 20 kicks and 19 handballs per game. Not looking likely.
haha was worth a try.

What about Houston and Martin for Cunnington and Stewart?

haha was worth a try.

What about Houston and Martin for Cunnington and Stewart?

I got my eye on the Richmond double. Lambert and Martin for Cunnington and Stewart.

I got my eye on the Richmond double. Lambert and Martin for Cunnington and Stewart.
Done, that works for me.

If your happy let me know and I'll send the trade request through now so that the trade goes through before the weekends round.

Cunnington & Stewart for Martin & Lambert

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Done, that works for me.

If your happy let me know and I'll send the trade request through now so that the trade goes through before the weekends round.

Would you consider billings straight swap for Buddy?

Done, that works for me.

Yeah put it through mate.

Back