Ultimate Footy VII- 2019

Done! When will that go through?
48 hours.

So it should clear just in time for Thursday night game.

Pleasure doing business with you.

Cunnington and Stewart in the votes this week.

I'm liking this trade even more now
Should work out well for both of us! Good thing about ultimate footy is you can trade out strong players in certain statistics for stats you are lacking in.

Should work out well for both of us! Good thing about ultimate footy is you can trade out strong players in certain statistics for stats you are lacking in.
Very true.

I needed another good backman (why I went after Stewart) and could afford to lose a mid as Scully had played a lot earlier than expected

Very true.

I needed another good backman (why I went after Stewart) and could afford to lose a mid as Scully had played a lot earlier than expected
I had alot of high goal scoring forwards but they werent getting alot of touches so Lambert helps me there and Dusty was obviously a gamble but still hoping he hits his best form.

Andanother win since I traded out Martin & Lambert.

Now sitting top 4. My 2 loses have come against the top 2 teams who beat me in the first 3 rounds when I had no Gaff, Hooker and Caddy.

In 6 years of UF I have lost 3 GF's. Maybe this is the year (otherwise I will forever be know as Geelong in the 90's, the perennial bridesmaid)

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Buddy is on the trade table if anyone wants him. He is giving me the shits.

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
deeman was mentioning that last year was going to be last running it so I'm happy to take over if needed.

Was thinking of changing it to a keeper league with each team having two players they retain each season

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
deeman was mentioning that last year was going to be last running it so I'm happy to take over if needed.

Was thinking of changing it to a keeper league with each team having two players they retain each season
Yeah no time for me to run this but I'll play if u want to run it. If u want to do a keeper league I suggest more than 2 keepers. Anywhere from full keeper/dynasty league to 25-50% of roster as keepers would be good but up to you since you'll be the one doing the work of running a dynasty league.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Back