AFL Club
Melbourne
B Houston, Fritta, McGovern, Pittard, Howe
C Fyfe, Titchell, Sloane, TKelly, MPickett
R Nicnat
F Ablett, JK, JSteven, Andy Brayshaw, Sexton
U Sauce

Last edited:
Haha, I’m doing an experiment to see how many matches I can win over the entire season while tallying zero hitouts. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Probably can do alright. Rucks are tricky because if you don't have a Gawn/Grundy they don't offer much else than hitouts. Probably better off prioritising other positions at this stage and maybe get whoever is free in a couple rounds time.

Last edited:
Haha, I’m doing an experiment to see how many matches I can win over the entire season while tallying zero hitouts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I got to a semi final or the grand final once with no real rucks. Good strategy if you nail the rest of your team. :thumbsu:

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I got to a semi final or the grand final once with no real rucks. Good strategy if you nail the rest of your team. :thumbsu:

Sadly, I don’t think I have the player and stats knowledge necessary to pull it off. I’ll have some fun with it this year and learn quite a bit and hopefully I’ll be in a good spot to be more competitive next season.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
B Houston, Fritta, McGovern, Pittard, Howe
C Fyfe, Titchell, Sloane, TKelly, MPickett
R Nicnat
F Ablett, JK, JSteven, Andy Brayshaw, Sexton
U Sauce
Think my team is done? Not many goal kickers in it but mehh

B: Lloyd, Rich, Suckling, Hartlett, Crozier
M: Parker, Duncan, Higgins, Shiel, Polec
R: Goldstein,
F: Walters, R Gray, T Lynch, Wallis, Finlayson
U: Lobb, Sheed

Res: Dunstan, Caddy, I Smith, Stringer, Saad, Wilson, Seedsman, Matera, Howard

B: Sicily, Doedee
HB: Salem, Ryan (FR), Witherden
C: Macrae, Bont, Prestia
HF: Dawson, Greenwood, Rozee
F: Hipwood, Schache
R: Lycett, Walsh, Taranto
UTIL: Cunnington, B. Hill
Bench: Flanders, Menegola, Constable, Ladhams, Blakey, Andrews, Bailey Smith, Fantasia, Fisher

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
All done, good luck in the season all. Was a very quick draft considering. Go the DWARFIES

Yep, that went really well.

Sometime over the weekend I'll post the rules for the season, I've changed them a bit but once again, if anyone feels strongly about anything speak up, this belongs to all of us not just the campaigner organising it

Yep, that went really well.

Sometime over the weekend I'll post the rules for the season, I've changed them a bit but once again, if anyone feels strongly about anything speak up, this belongs to all of us not just the campaigner organising it
* off goal accuracy as a scoring option

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Back