Toast Ultimate list of Fair LeGod Love

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Well, seen as it's preseason and everyone seems to think it's a good time to give my favourite small forward some s**t I'm going to start my own thread.

Both M.Allen and myself both love LeCras and think he's a top bloke.

Good with the ladies.
Good with a fishing rod.
Good around the big sticks.
Good for a laugh.

Good enough for a bit of respect and while it will almost certainly be his last year this is the spot for those who want to reminisce about their favourite Lecras moments. When did the PussyLecca shine brightest in your memory.

For me it's actually his entire 2015 season. You could see he was no longer quite the player he was at his peak but his role changed and he was a very major part of us making it to the grand final. 5th for total score involvements (number 1 amongst small/mid sized forwards), 20 odd disposals a game, a goal assist a game with plenty of tackles and clearances as well.

Second for me was 2009-2010. We were s**t, absolute dog s**t for most of it. Everything that could seemingly go wrong did. If you could imagine it, it happened but at the same time Lecca was there playing like a god giving us hope of a rise up the ladder. Showing that just because you played in a s**t team it didn't mean you couldn't make a difference. Who could ever forget the 12.2 with 10 minutes off the ground getting his head stitched up because it was the only way the bombers could stop him for our only win, away from home in a horrendous 14 game stretch.

Long live the pussy lecca, Mr Mark Lecras, have a great season mate and we'll go fishing next a few times next year.

I wonder if CM9000 is Lecca's burner account

Remove this Banner Ad

Back