Roast Ultimate List of Unfair LeGod Hatred (Final Leaderboard Announced)

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
LeDozen would probably be forced into retirement if Martin trade arrived

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair comment and pretty much spot on.
Le Masten is in le trouble if some of these mentioned names arrive as will Lecras.

Dont forget Jarrod Cameron playing next season. He will replace Lecras.
Venables will push more into the midfield as well.

Martin would replace Masten.
Oscar Allen will find himself more games next season in the fwd line too.

If the premiership is won Masten and Lecras would be likely to retire with Emac.

eagles rule 1
Monocle 1
hungrytiger 1

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Would the real Chris Masten please stand up lol. Oh this is the real Chris Masten the one who buckles under pressure. Finals football is where its at Masten lovers. Even i can say he goes alright at times in home and away season. Normally in easier victories.
Lecras is done and Masten was worse. Venables is a first year player. He gets brownie points.

AhChee would be stronger on the wing than Masten. He wont shirk it.
And add Petrol pace to replace Lecras who looked out of gas at that frantic finals pace.
I reckon Simmo will agree for finals..
Out: LeCras

We can't let this spud continue. He is well and truly cooked. How many useless games can this spud put up before he is dropped?
This is finals footy and its how i determine good players. Actually pressure situations in general.

Negatives.
The people on here who back Masten the flour bag. What is his use if he cant play hard footy and stop turning it over.
And the idiots who wanted Sheed dropped considering he was being played out of position and id take him over Masten every day of the week. Hes not afraid and holds his cool. People again not following how good Venables forward defence is.
Shep going down.
Lecras has had it(retirement beckons)

Positives
JK got some touch. Hopefully can work more at training..
Schofield the unlucky one being called up.

INS Schofield
OUTS Shep.

This may sound like a big call but i think we need to drop Lecras.
Bring in Petruccelle put him on the wing/Half fwd. His pace could break open the game.
Needs to retire

Pat_Footy 4
hungrytiger 3
FKASC 16

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Thanks. I’d put up some Le Cras gifs but not sure they’d have the same impact
This is just not true. Their midfield is miles ahead. When you have a sub-par midfield compounded by LeCras and Lycett, it makes it much harder.
- LeCras only lasted half a season and has been poor the last month. I know that he wants to go on as it's a high paying job, but just retire LeCras. Your time in the sun is well and truly gone. None of the other top teams are carrying poor performing elder statesman.
- Lycett has always been a pure spud and is now getting found out - No injuries or Naitanui to hide against now Lycett.

FKASC 17
Pat_Footy 5

Eastcoasteagle

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I love him, that video was so good. Living in Victoria, I had no idea he was on news doing Fishing update. Living the life.​

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
After being reminded by squashface, it's time to do the final countdown of this list. It's been a joy to catalogue every instance of LeGod insults and hate, and over the course of the year, it slowly dispersed as people realised that how essential Lecca was to our year. Unfortunately, he decided to call it quits after this years flag, and the Frenchman will be dearly missed by all supporters until his son pulls on the boots.

Given matt_bas compromised the ladder somewhat by spamming LeGod hatred in this thread purely to shoot up the rankings, I've decided to cut his score by half. As it stands, he sits on 18 (rounded up from 17.5) and outright second.

Anyway, here's the final leaderboard:

Final Leaderboard:

* Hap Hapablap 21
* matt_bas 18
* FKASC 17
* kranky al 15
* avishka5 9
* squashface 6
* Godfather32 6
* ioppolo 6
* Barney44 6
* PremiershipNo4 6
* flamingEMBERS 5
* Pat_Footy 5
* the harry 4
* Eaglemaniac 4
* Dark Sharks 4
* kaiserchief13 4
* Carbine Chaos 3
* WCErevival 3
* paran 3
* hungrytiger 3
* Yamumluvsbigcox 2
* Eaglespur 2
* Ellroy80 2
* Bleedblueandgold 2
* lewigie 2
* The Gtrain 2
* The wily weagle 2
* Biggie 2
* JordanWCE 2
* Ghossein 2
* twce13 2
* Eagleboy68 2
* Royals 1
* W.C. Fry 1
* Ochre 1
* Big Cox 88 1
* wadeallday 1
* The Gov 1
* Milenko 1
* Byron_Clanger 1
* Freight Train 1
* archiemoses 1
* The Stid 1
* ChampRevesby 1
* woosha24 1
* china eagle 1
* kerrazy 1
* eaglespremiers 1
* Fletcher25 1
* bl4ke 1
* eagles rule 1
* Monocle 1

Total: 211

2018 LeGod Hater of the Year Award: Hap Hapablap

Congratulations Hap. As the holder of both the 100th and 200th posts of this thread, I could hardly think of a more deserving winner.

Overall, you've been incredibly consistent and genuine this year in your hate of LeGod, and it's been great to document everything you've said. As a result of the win, you won't be served at my local Subway where my friend works for a year.

2nd Place: matt_bas

In second place, we have the most proactive of the top finishers. matt_bas was posting every single day in this thread at one point, however, due to to the fact he was nearly just doing to get up the leaderboard, I've had to penalise him. Nevertheless, he still finishes second, and he gets a spot in the LeGod thread in the Birds of Prey subforum.

3rd Place: FKASC
FKASC rounds out the top 3. As the recipient of the only post to receive 10 points, he's had quite an interesting year with the Frenchman. Off the top of my head, he:
* Comitted an act of barbaric cruelty by tricking me into liking a post disparaging LeGod (that's what got him 10 points for one post).
* Lost a bet that he would delete his account if LeGod kicked more then one goal and got more then 3 tackles in his return against Collingwood, after he injured his wrist. Subsequently, he hasn't done that yet, and he's just put "Account deleted" as his title.
* Was among the first thinking that LeGod should retire after the season finished.

However, despite all that, it wasn't enough to finish first. He gets the same reward as matt_bas.

Overall, LeGod was largely underestimated all year by most posters on this board, but he showed his true worth in the end with the greatest video of all time:

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
After being reminded by squashface, it's time to do the final countdown of this list. It's been a joy to catalogue every instance of LeGod insults and hate, and over the course of the year, it slowly dispersed as people realised that how essential Lecca was to our year. Unfortunately, he decided to call it quits after this years flag, and the Frenchman will be dearly missed by all supporters until his son pulls on the boots.

Given matt_bas compromised the ladder somewhat by spamming LeGod hatred in this thread purely to shoot up the rankings, I've decided to cut his score by half. As it stands, he sits on 18 (rounded up from 17.5) and outright second.

Anyway, here's the final leaderboard:

Final Leaderboard:

* Hap Hapablap 21
* matt_bas 18
* FKASC 17
* kranky al 15
* avishka5 9
* squashface 6
* Godfather32 6
* ioppolo 6
* Barney44 6
* PremiershipNo4 6
* flamingEMBERS 5
* Pat_Footy 5
* the harry 4
* Eaglemaniac 4
* Dark Sharks 4
* kaiserchief13 4
* Carbine Chaos 3
* WCErevival 3
* paran 3
* hungrytiger 3
* Yamumluvsbigcox 2
* Eaglespur 2
* Ellroy80 2
* Bleedblueandgold 2
* lewigie 2
* The Gtrain 2
* The wily weagle 2
* Biggie 2
* JordanWCE 2
* Ghossein 2
* twce13 2
* Eagleboy68 2
* Royals 1
* W.C. Fry 1
* Ochre 1
* Big Cox 88 1
* wadeallday 1
* The Gov 1
* Milenko 1
* Byron_Clanger 1
* Freight Train 1
* archiemoses 1
* The Stid 1
* ChampRevesby 1
* woosha24 1
* china eagle 1
* kerrazy 1
* eaglespremiers 1
* Fletcher25 1
* bl4ke 1
* eagles rule 1
* Monocle 1

Total: 211

2018 LeGod Hater of the Year Award: Hap Hapablap

Congratulations Hap. As the holder of both the 100th and 200th posts of this thread, I could hardly think of a more deserving winner.

Overall, you've been incredibly consistent and genuine this year in your hate of LeGod, and it's been great to document everything you've said. As a result of the win, you won't be served at my local Subway where my friend works for a year.

2nd Place: matt_bas

In second place, we have the most proactive of the top finishers. matt_bas was posting every single day in this thread at one point, however, due to to the fact he was nearly just doing to get up the leaderboard, I've had to penalise him. Nevertheless, he still finishes second, and he gets a spot in the LeGod thread in the Birds of Prey subforum.

FKASC rounds out the top 3. As the recipient of the only post to receive 10 points, he's had quite an interesting year with the Frenchman. Off the top of my head, he:
* Comitted an act of barbaric cruelty by tricking me into liking a post disparaging LeGod (that's what got him 10 points for one post).
* Lost a bet that he would delete his account if LeGod kicked more then one goal and got more then 3 tackles in his return against Collingwood, after he injured his wrist. Subsequently, he hasn't done that yet, and he's just put "Account deleted" as his title.
* Was among the first thinking that LeGod should retire after the season finished.

However, despite all that, it wasn't enough to finish first. He gets the same reward as matt_bas.

Overall, LeGod was largely underestimated all year by most posters on this board, but he showed his true worth in the end with the greatest video of all time:

Good work CM

I gave you my vote in the SOTY poll

Are you a dirty welcher FKASC? :eek:

Back