Roast Ultimate List of Unfair LeGod Hatred (Final Leaderboard Announced)

Remove this Banner Ad

I protest there is no way that was a derogatory comment by Suma Magic, he simply pointed out that LeCras had done **** all in the JLT and so would be fresh for Rd1. Half of our team is like that!

I read that as an underhanded jab at Lecca, although what you say does make sense. Might as well ask him to clarify.

Suma Magic was that an insult or just a general observation?

I read that as an underhanded jab at Lecca, although what you say does make sense. Might as well ask him to clarify.

Suma Magic was that an insult or just a general observation?

It was borderline. He was poor in JLT. But often older players play crap and then deliver when the season starts.

I'm still on board with LeCras, I'm just hoping that he can deliver come the regular season. I genuinely believe he will play reasonably in round 1.

It was borderline. He was poor in JLT. But often older players play crap and then deliver when the season starts.

I'm still on board with LeCras, I'm just hoping that he can deliver come the regular season. I genuinely believe he will play reasonably in round 1.

Ah, I see. Thanks for explaining.

Sorry about that, giving out points has just become an automatic response after a while.

Gee

Suma gets off Brad Scott free, yet I cop a tenner just because OP doesn’t know his player’s historical shortfalls well enough!

Gee

Suma gets off Brad Scott free, yet I cop a tenner just because OP doesn’t know his player’s historical shortfalls well enough!

And you got extra points for reminding me of something I'd completely forgotten.

Vishy is the Lecca of Supercoach
I’m not joking when I say I had a nightmare last night involving Lecca signing 2 year contract extension.

matt_bas 29
The Stid 0.9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Emac will go on for another season, although i'm not sure of his contract status :heavycheck:

If Emac stays Schofield should make way or vice versa :crossmark:

Lecras should retire :crossmark:

Mcinnes, Bayok and Karpany are the early candidates to be delisted :crossmark:

Marsden will get payed out :crossmark:

That's 6 changes, before you factor in any FA moves with Gaff or McGovern.

Dark Sharks 3

self_high_five.gif

Lecca has slipped under the radar with all the hooha about mastens selection yesterday.
A cunning plan by Simmo.

lecras?

rioli, waterman, ryan and even to an extent cripps far more better option than someone who is playing past his use by date

no offence to him hes been a solid contributor but as of late he has deteroriated in a similar fashion to priddis.

having said that if he proves me wrong ill take everything what i said back
Lecras in 11 games against Sydney ... 4 goals 9 behinds
Masten cant kick
sorry

le cras

(there is another thread to acknowledge his crapness)

get on board and the send the boys some love?

play with some heart first
le cras and masten?

is simmo and the west coast selection board brains made out of mush or something. seriously. why are we awarding players games if they havent performed

masten didnt play any JLT

lecras was s**t house

seriously what the **** is wrong with this club

Hap Hapablap 15
Royals 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back