Roast Ultimate List of Unfair LeGod Hatred (Final Leaderboard Announced)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty happy with Leccas first outing. 3 goals and 9 tackles (most for West Coast). For all you haters can you at least come to a consensus for Mark LeCras sledge name? I'm suggesting the word must begin with C or maybe K following Le, which for all the flogs means the. My personal favorites are LeCrab & LeCrap. Can we get a consensus sledge nickname so Matt_bass doesn't rack up Tom Mitchell numbers for repeating himself
I take offence to that. I' completely different to Mitchell. If I had 50 possessions of be more damaging

LeAllofasuddenicantacklewhentherespressurefrombelow

ioppolo 5
kranky al 13

Hang on

<<<I am still stunned the guy laid 9 tackles yesterday. That would have been close to his entire tackle tally for last season>>>

That one was a fair (hyperbolic) observation not a slag

He laid 45 tackles for the year last year.

9 is incredible comparatively.

He's acting like a year plagued by injury is the standard, so I consider that insulting.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Criticism last year was very fair. Lecca was incredibly selfish, always has been, but last year took the cake. Would often go for goal and miss, couldn't kick beyond 40 metres, did not run both ways. Fair enough of he was injured but he was not AFL standard at all last season.

This year however he seems like he is back to his best and I believe it's the youth that has reinvigorated his otherwise dwindling career. If he can continue his form I don't see why he can't play for another season or two.

kerrazy 1

Why would Cripps be pushed out of the side? Lots of pressure acts and kicking goals, plenty of room for both, especially now Rioli is AFL fit. Big difference this season is the focus on defensive running and efforts - flat trackers such as Lecca and Masto have made a point of saving the tank for defensive running, not just getting forward.

paran 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back