Roast Ultimate List of Unfair LeGod Hatred (Final Leaderboard Announced)

Remove this Banner Ad

It pissed me off so much last year when they dropped Partington to bring in Wellingham for the last game, absolutely nothing to be gained from it. Partington has done everything right by himself and the club to create the opportunities to get games and was let down by the match committee. If Simpson doesn't start playing young players more, it will be him that will be moving on.
LeCras is passed it, capable of the odd good game but definitely someone who should not be a walk up start, I hope Simpson and the match committee change their ways.

PremiershipNo4 1

Lecras is to the Eagles as Ski Ballet is to the Winter Olympics

giphy.gif
Weird and not going to last long?

Thought I was gonna get a zipper goal for that and overtake Bas.

Gonna have to up your game then.

However, this something you don't want to win, unless you like public condemnation and/or no Subway for a week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As of today, I will be documenting all unfair and biased LeGod hatred on the WC board in this thread. I feel that Lecca is being treated with the same levels of absurd vitriol that Pridda received in past years, and this will be a testament to that fact.

Every time I encounter someone shitting on LeCras, I will be adding the comment(s) to this thread and tracking said user from then on, tallying each time they insult our GOAT.

At the end of the season I'll make a ladder of the worst repeat offenders. The top poster will be crowned as Public Enemy No 1 and banned from Subway for a week.

Ladder (As of 17/2/2018):
* kranky al 8
* avishka5 5
* matt_bas 5
* Godfather32 4
* squashface 4
* flamingEMBERS 3
* Dark Sharks 2
* Yamumluvsbigcox 2
* Eaglespur 2
* paran 2
* Eaglemaniac 2