Resource Ultimate West Coast Eagles Archive

BigVic

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
If anyone can tell me how to share it I am happy to share the vid I am just finishing, of the channel 7 GF coverage starting with Up There Cazaly and finishing with Seven News (but with selected bits removed that I felt were not worth keeping, like Barich waffling on, and live crosses to things that didn't involve any players).
It's in 1080p MP4 format, but is also huge file size (14GB due to being 7.5mbps bit rate and 4h20m long. I'm currently also making a 5mbps version that will be about 10GB in size)
Happy to also make a separate video of the earlier stuff from the morning through to the Black Eyes Peas & Barnsey if people are interested.

(Please PM me rather than post here)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happy_eagle

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #177
Without AFL Live Pass, I don't know if the Ultimate Archive can continue. I will try and come up with something but the process to grab video links from AFL URLs is becoming trickier and trickier.

Freight Train

Single Fin aficionado.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Anyone got a version of the grand final broadcast in HD including the teams running onto the ground? Unfortunately missed it due to broadcast issues overseas. :(

Top Bottom