Resource Ultimate West Coast Eagles Archive

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Totally forgot about this thing
I guess you guys would like 2013

The obvious answer is yes please. But I've got roughly 400 hours of Eagles games to watch so that'll keep me going for a few weeks at least. Thank you so much, some of the games are just a blurr from when I originally watched them (07 finals series), will be great to have another look at them.

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
holy s**t Ive only just stumble upon this, now i have every game from 2002 onwards in all but a minute download. this is genius. Thanks for the upload, you are a legend, best Christmas present ever:)

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Bad news is that Bigpond have yet again played around with all the URLS from mid 2010-now
I will try and see if there is some pattern to the ones that still work and the ones that dont
Otherwise that may be it, seeing as bigpond dont let you access these older games on their website anymore (but the URLS still exist, just hidden)

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
Good news all
Turns out there was indeed a pattern between the videos no longer working. Long Story short I had to change one number in each URL

Havent tested it fully so if you run into any missing games, just let us know

FIXED VERSION CLICK HERE

Thanks for that mate, gone through the 2012 season and haven't seen any errors, watching the norf arse-kicking now :thumbsu:

Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
Good news all
Turns out there was indeed a pattern between the videos no longer working. Long Story short I had to change one number in each URL

Havent tested it fully so if you run into any missing games, just let us know

FIXED VERSION CLICK HERE
i cant seem to download anything other than ilivid and sendspace.

What do i click on to download the archive?

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys, I know it's a bit of an odd request but does anyone have a good quality clip of Mark Merenda's Goal of the Year in 2001 against St Kilda? I'm making a Top 50 greatest goals ever video and it's one of the only clips I don't have in HQ.
happy_eagle ?

Cheers

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Online stuff through Bigpond will be
a) Crap quality
b) 2002-Now

I think I may have a copy of it on some random Eagles DVD I have, i'll have a look

I thought as much, if you could have a look though that'd be great, maybe it's on a season highlights video or something.

It was an Eagles win too, Round 3 2001, so maybe someone might have a DVD of that particular match. Cheers

Back