Resource Ultimate West Coast Eagles Archive

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the most amazing thing in the world

i was expecting huge individual file sizes for 1 game let alone hundreds but this is just ridiculous. I've always been on the poverty side of internet data and speed. I still am very cautious data wise with my what I download. Out of all the people I know i was the last to move on from dial-up. The 25kps days. Yikes.

This is something else. HOW is it technologically possible to fit so much into such a small file size. This blows my mind.

This is the most amazing thing in the world

i was expecting huge individual file sizes for 1 game let alone hundreds but this is just ridiculous. I've always been on the poverty side of internet data and speed. I still am very cautious data wise with my what I download. Out of all the people I know i was the last to move on from dial-up. The 25kps days. Yikes.

This is something else. HOW is it technologically possible to fit so much into such a small file size. This blows my mind.
The files are merely streaming links to the games that are located on telstras site, which when it was active was a nightmare to load and navigate
So you are still using internet to watch the games, although if you are with Telstra or Bigpond that content is unmetred and doesnt go towards your quota.

Watching a full game from 03-07 is probably around 800mb (if i recall correctly)
Watching a full game in the HD era (08-present) is at least a couple of gig

Regular season games from 2002 aren't working for me, trying to watch Round 11 VS. Sydney, Thanks
Responded to your PM
Also figured out why 2002 games weren't working
turns out bigpond.com now hosts all the stuff. Previously 2002 games were hosting at telstra.com
Will update with 2015 shortly

2015 added to Archive

Fixed the issue with 2002 games
Changed the protocol for all 2002-2009 games which means that they should load a bit more quicker without delay.
Changed almost all the post 2010 URLS so they read easier when viewed in notepad. This is really only helpful for those trying to understand where all the stuff on the bigpond site is stored.

looking for a copy of the 1990 semi final Melbourne v West Coast at VFL Park, in full

Not available to be purchased from name a game/sports delivered.

Can anyone assist me at all????

looking for a copy of the 1990 semi final Melbourne v West Coast at VFL Park, in full

Not available to be purchased from name a game/sports delivered.

Can anyone assist me at all????
Have Fox been rotating that one in their archives in the off season?
If its not on name a game, your best bet is if someone has a VHS of it

Update with 2016 season for those that really want to watch back I guess....
Pre Season games are behind the AFL paywall now, so I didn't bother trying to get them in. I mean who really wants to see our 100 point loss to the Crows again

Ultimate West Coast Eagles Archive 2016

Once again, any comments, suggestions etc.. feel free to ask

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update with 2016 season for those that really want to watch back I guess....
Pre Season games are behind the AFL paywall now, so I didn't bother trying to get them in. I mean who really wants to see our 100 point loss to the Crows again

Ultimate West Coast Eagles Archive 2016

Once again, any comments, suggestions etc.. feel free to ask
I dont get how you can load other non eagles games

I dont get how you can load other non eagles games
You can't. I have just made the archive for Eagles games from 2002 onwards

Doing the whole league would take way too much time to compile. There is a code to games from 2002-2012 which you can use to find any other games from that period, but from 2013 onwards the URLs are pretty random.

You can't. I have just made the archive for Eagles games from 2002 onwards

Doing the whole league would take way too much time to compile. There is a code to games from 2002-2012 which you can use to find any other games from that period, but from 2013 onwards the URLs are pretty random.

Hey HE, is there any chance with the 2013-on URLs, you could maybe do finals games for non-Eagles games? Or is it impossible now? Or if it is possible, maybe you could PM me and point me where to look for the links?

Hey HE, is there any chance with the 2013-on URLs, you could maybe do finals games for non-Eagles games? Or is it impossible now? Or if it is possible, maybe you could PM me and point me where to look for the links?
2013 onwards it was just totally random
http://www.afl.com.au/api/gas/afl/roundVideo/CD_R201301401
Try that though for a list of URLs
R2013 represents 2013
401 represents Round 1 (not sure what finals would be, but there is a thing at the top that says next round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back