Umpire Whining in game day threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
In the Collingwood V Bombers game, guys were getting pinged after a few umpire bashing posts. In the Cat's V Carlton...zero was done and posters were bashing umps left right and center. To be fair, it was mainly blue fans doing it.

So my question, why the double standard ?

Is the umpire rule going to be enforced or not ?

In the Collingwood V Bombers game, guys were getting pinged after a few umpire bashing posts. In the Cat's V Carlton...zero was done and posters were bashing umps left right and center. To be fair, it was mainly blue fans doing it.

So my question, why the double standard ?

Is the umpire rule going to be enforced or not ?
Did you report any posts?

Obviously and zero was done. So again, is it a new rule or just applied only when you main board mods feel like it ? I dont want to be restricted from posting when i think im doing nothing wrong, thats just crap
I'm not sure what you are asking. I can see one post reported and it was dealt with.

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm not sure what you are asking. I can see one post reported and it was dealt with.

Really, yet he was not thread banned ? Continued to post there after :p

Again what I am asking is simply this. Is there a umpire whining rule and if so, what is it ? If you mention umpiring decisions a few times, do you get banned from the thread, like it was the case last night or like today, you can chain bash umpire decisions but just get a friendly warning ?

Just to highlight, a lot of umpire crying was going on that thread, you even had mods posting in it, so would have seen it but they could continue to post. So I just want to make sure, tomorrow If i see a bad decision, can i comment on it or will i just be auto banned. It is confusing as two different standards look like to have been set

Really, yet he was not thread banned ? Continued to post there after :p

Again what I am asking is simply this. Is there a umpire whining rule and if so, what is it ? If you mention umpiring decisions a few times, do you get banned from the thread, like it was the case last night or like today, you can chain bash umpire decisions but just get a friendly warning ?
It depends on what you are posting

Like what ? Define what is OK and what is not please, as the common sense rule does not seem to apply here
How about don't whinge about umpiring during the match like the Original Post in the thread says

Fine with that, as that is how I thought it was going to be, yet today in the blues game that was not applied. So grain, its a lucky dip then mate ?
Like i said, i saw one report today about umpire complaints in game day threads and it was dealt with.
We deal with what we find or what is reported when we are on and able to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back