Umpires need to penalize deliberate delay/wasting of game

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a sickening 'straight jacket' maneuver by the Melbourne player to immobilize Jack Darling. He might have Brazillian Ju-Jitsu (BJJ) experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was disgraceful. That Melbourne player deliberately wasted crucial seconds off the clock. We need rule changes to address this serious loophole in our beautiful game.

Who's with me?

An Eagles supporter with a 28v16 free kick count complaining about a few seconds off the clock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Happens every game. Players know where the edge is. Played to perfection by the Dees player.

Well they do/should pay 50m penalties but at end of this game the umpire was literally corrupt. Whatever rules are changed you can't change corrupt umpires with them

Hahaha…. so what do you call the umpires in nearly every Perth game where the Eagles get a huge free kick discrepancy in their favour …. tonight was just an exception …. Oh, hang on. 28 v 16 in favour of Eagles… 🤣🤣

Hahaha…. so what do you call the umpires in nearly every Perth game where the Eagles get a huge free kick discrepancy in their favour …. tonight was just an exception …. Oh, hang on. 28 v 16 in favour of Eagles… 🤣🤣

Typical, just bring up stats, but this isn't a discussion about any one team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back