Discussion Umpire's Uniforms

Remove this Banner Ad

White with the grey shorts? Hopefully they go back to the navy shorts.

I'm not sure the AFLUA gets a lot of opportunity to have their logo on the match-kits :p
Also the only umpires to wear black boots are the goalies - the fieldies and boundaries always wear white :)

Just a simplication of the umpires uniform. Don't know why OPSM sponsor them, I have changed glasses companies since they started sponsoring. Should advertise umpiring on them.
bhONGf5.jpg

Just a simplication of the umpires uniform. Don't know why OPSM sponsor them, I have changed glasses companies since they started sponsoring. Should advertise umpiring on them.
bhONGf5.jpg
Ooookay. Don't quite get the relevance of you changing companies. Unless that was an odd attempt at a joke...

And why the Braille?

Personally, I don't think the Umpire's uniform needs grey on it at all, a purely fluro green would be sufficient.
Just like the old runners tops.

Ooookay. Don't quite get the relevance of you changing companies. Unless that was an odd attempt at a joke...

And why the Braille?
Because the obviously let blind people apply! Bit funny coming from a Hawthorn supporter though I would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I don't think the Umpire's uniform needs grey on it at all, a purely fluro green would be sufficient.
Just like the old runners tops.
Or go the other way, all grey (with or without green trim) - basically what they wear for Richmond clash games. Would work for all matches except ones with GWS in their main jumper.

Or go the other way, all grey (with or without green trim) - basically what they wear for Richmond clash games. Would work for all matches except ones with GWS in their main jumper.
I agree for the umpires clash
It looks super weird the wwy they have it now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back