Autopsy Umpiring šŸ˜³ (autopsy vs Lions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you seriously suggesting a conspiracy? You've had a putrid night of posting tonight

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think sometimes people post off-the-cuff comments, throw aways, but of course it's in the form of the written word, and therefore is judged more harshly than it should.

we've just lost two games narrowly , peeps venting a bit is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think sometimes people post off-the-cuff comments, throw aways, but of course it's in the form of the written word, and therefore is judged more harshly than it should.

we've just lost two games narrowly , peeps venting a bit is ok.

I have always said I've only ever seen one game of footy where the umpires seemed to actively want one side to win over the other. The Adelaide v Fitzroy game in 93.

Last week the umpires weren't against us because we're North, they were for Essendon for a variety of reasons, most of them scientifically proven (crowd noise affirmation etc).

Last week we shouldn't have lost.

Tonight - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Jeez it seemed like they were really to keen to get Brissy up, and it isn't like 23,000 One Nation voters who don't even know the rules can create a wall of sound like the Essendon members wing can, so that excuse doesn't apply.

As I said I posted at 3 quarter time , yes the games s**t, i watched some first half highlights on the unspeakable game between 97-99 and yeah it's a world apart

Gawd forbid watch a game from 2013...we may have lost those close games but did so without technical subjective interference based on the likelihood of what was observed as was the case tonight

Look we have some way to go as a List but sheesh that was woeful tonight in terms of adjudication

Wow what a shocker of a free kick that block was. I'm a neutral obviously, but the umpiring is a big concern and imagine if a grand final was decided by a dive/decision such as that. Fans would be erupting from the stands. Its a real shame such a great game was ultimately decided by that style of free kick.
It'll give Gil's Social Behaviour SS something to do

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seriously done with the AFL for a while now.

The umpiring was atrocious all night, and to have that happen at the end just rubs it in.

Honestly one of the most blatantly softest things Iā€™ve seen for a while in the AFL - just speechless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back