Analysis Umpiring and the Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Trust me. It's him. He used to get on and complain, as a died in the wool South supporter, about the Swans boring game style. Then he'd say that Libba Senior was just a good honest footballer and Paul Kelly was a sook (which is fine from a Dogs supporter but not a Blood). We called him out on it a few times and then can you imagine my surprise a decade later I come across a Mattdougie, equally as aggressive, on the Dogs board.

Lol you are a complete flog

You have been banging this drum for weeks and I have no idea what your on about. If I was on a site whinding morons like you up and it worked I'd be more than happy to admit it in fact I would revel in it and Everyone here knows I don't hide from what I am so keep flapping little man.

You actually remember some no name loser of a website a decade later?? Lol Jesus get a life hero that's beyond sad.

The fact you spent however long looking That up just proves how pathetic you are.

Hahahahhahahaahaha well proven

Ps I'd admit to being nearly anything other than a swans fan and FYI my initial name of here was altonaviking not Mattdougie but keep plugging on Bruce you have no idea

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back