Opinion Umpiring Conspiracy Theories

Remove this Banner Ad

JackHiscoxWasFast

All Australian
Nov 30, 2023
AFL Club
Sydney
Well what a week reading every comment on umpiring through the board.

All I conclude over 22,000 comments is that we wuz robbed.

My view is whilst the umpiring was horrendous in the 2016 gf, the dogs were finishing all over us and deserved their win. Yes the afl wanted a fairytale, yes it all went one way but I think we had injuries and were fading with the dogs full of running.

Stevic is also a fantastic umpire and a great bloke, but better than that, he runs a fast 100m, very fast. I like Stevic and I like fast people.

I don't think we were robbed of a flag, but would have liked a fairly officiated game to see what could have happened. Maybe we win, maybe we don't. We were robbed of a fair shot, it could be said.

However, I'm fairly sure any defence of Stevic is potentially perma-ban behaviour around these parts. So good luck with the incoming.

I don't think we were robbed of a flag, but would have liked a fairly officiated game to see what could have happened. Maybe we win, maybe we don't. We were robbed of a fair shot, it could be said.

However, I'm fairly sure any defence of Stevic is potentially perma-ban behaviour around these parts. So good luck with the incoming.
Stevic was pretty good to us last year I thought - way better than Andre gianfagna

Remove this Banner Ad

Back