Roast Umpiring in 2020 & the NMFC.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
When are you people down there at Arden Street going to lodge an official complaint?

Seriously, what is the point of people paying for memberships if you're just going to bend over to this incompetence all ****ing season!!!

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When are you people down there at Arden Street going to lodge an official complaint?

Seriously, what is the point of people paying for memberships if you're just going to bend over to this incompetence all ****ing season!!!
They won’t they sh:t scared of the AFL but the umpires have never been our friends remember 1994 preliminary final against Geelong that cost us a premiership as we would have beaten West Coast a week later.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Exhibit A : Simpkin takes posession, tackled over the boundary line = holding the ball

Exhibit B : Rozee takes posession, tackled over the boundary line = throw it in

Spell it right mate. It's "Throwzee".

Exhibit A : Simpkin takes posession, tackled over the boundary line = holding the ball

Genuinely this has been called once in 5 years. What a bunch of clowns.

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Umpiring was bad but there have been far worse umpiring shitshows.

2018 & 2019 Brisbane?
2015 PF?

It happens.

Probably because we can't be seen as whingers, unlike the OP, as we are already receiving the most free kicks in the AFL.

Before the start of this round we've received 272 free kicks, second is Collingwood with 253, and they have played an extra game.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Before this round we had received 51 more free kicks than we had given away.The most in the league.
Now after one game where the opposition gets two more free kicks than we do the club needs to lodge an official complaint?

Probably because we can't be seen as whingers, unlike the OP, as we are already receiving the most free kicks in the AFL.

Before the start of this round we've received 272 free kicks, second is Collingwood with 253, and they have played an extra game.

FFS, It's not a ****ing tally count!

The ******* MORONS that post on this board!

Sep 1, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A few weeks ago a list was published that we had received more free kicks than anyone else. The issue is with us not the umpires

Exhibit B : Rozee takes posession, tackled over the boundary line = throw it in
That one riled me this evening. It's the inconsistancies between the three umpires that frustrates me the most.

Apparently we’ve received the most free kicks this year.

We all know that. But like any stat, it doesn’t tell the whole story, if any story at all.

The Simpkin non decision and the Macdonald decision are momentum swinging moments.

The op has merit in my opinion.

For me it’s also that most teams have a player or two that are genuinely treated differently than the majority of the league.

We don’t have one.

And don’t say Brown, he gets tunnelled, held or downright assaulted in every contest he’s in.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently we’ve received the most free kicks this year.

We all know that. But like any stat, it doesn’t tell the whole story, if any story at all.

The Simpkin non decision and the Macdonald decision are momentum swinging moments.

The op has merit in my opinion.

Free kicks are missed from both teams.

We don't bring up the ones Port miss because of our emotional attachment and focus is on North, not them.

Back