Umpiring in Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats fans. I'm so sorry that the umpires are taking it away from you. I'm happy to see your captain is thinking team first and heading straight over to talk to the umps.

If you lose, you're all welcome over on the Hawks board we're we'll be holding a small ceremony (regardless of the result) acknowledging you as the best team in the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 or 2 of the frees have been soft, but the majority have come from complete lack of discipline from the Cats players.

The tackling especially has been very sloppy and they keep letting the Eagles off the hook.
That bs free kick for blocking for an eagles gift goal aside....

Cats fans. I'm so sorry that the umpires are taking it away from you. I'm happy to see your captain is thinking team first and heading straight over to talk to the umps.

If you lose, you're all welcome over on the Hawks board we're we'll be holding a small ceremony (regardless of the result) acknowledging you as the best team in the competition.
Or they can visit my restaurant where they have the opportunity to eat s**t.

If I were Scott I'd be saying forget the AFL's agenda and hit them hard.
So you’re saying Scott should throw another tantrum?

Is he going to point out all the poor frees? Will he condemn the umpires for the missed Dahlhaus call?

Or do you only think the sport is corrupt when soft frees go against you?

Something's rotten when the free kick differential over the past 15 years reads:

WCE +919
North +472
Carl +322

How can WCE get so many more free for than every other team?
For all the (valid) whinging about Selwood ducking it's been a staple tactic of the West coast team for at least a decade. Couple that with a crazy home ground advantage from the umps and you end up with an almost +1000 differential

Remove this Banner Ad

Back