Umpiring in Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. The free kicks wce were getting weren't going the other way.
It's a thing I loathe and maybe I'm too drunk but that's as bad a quarter I've seen from them.

Good luck anyway, I like you dude.

F off

He was standing there

Dreadful gift to the eagles
Disagree with this - free was there and if you look at it cold and clear you will see it.

Is it a finals free kick - probably not.

If it happens up the other end will it be a free - based on this game so far.

No

Insipid. So all the high tackles and blatant hanging on should just be let go.

Please. 10 free's up at half time. A few sure. Even 5 or 6. But 10 up. No. There were passages of play there where the whistle disappeared and hey presto they pluck one. Relax guy, you guys played well. But the free kick count is laughable.

Yep

Whether it's appealing for deliberate out of bounds like they have just trapped someone LBW..
Or attempting to intimidate umpires during the breaks......

The Geelong Cats are arrogant so and so's!
My fav was danger whinging last week for a deliberate out of bounds, before the ball went out of bounds, and not noticing that the ball was actually picked up and never went out of bounds.

Afl umpires need to be more like local umpires. You bitch at them, they won’t pay s**t your way again. You cry for frees, they’ll stop noticing legitimate frees

Concentrate on your teams * ups. Maybe fix the countless mistakes your teammates make before whinging at others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gift for “blocking” comes to mind

Looked pretty textbook to me. Not in the contest himself, looks to see the eagles player trying to get to the marking contest, deliberately steps into his path to block his access to the marking contest without trying to compete himself. In what manner did you think that wasn't a block?

Our coach is a ******* but that quarter was corrupt.
So you think there’s a conspiracy, to make geelong lose, that is held as a secret from everyone. And that bookies are okay with. And that this corruption is also covered up by players?

Yeah nah. You’re just an emotional fan acting like a toddler.

Danger has more * ups than the umps so far. OMG CORRUPT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back