Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I tweeted him that he was the cause , and got blocked

That's understandable, Shocking is not the sharpest tool in the shed and was probably trying to like you but got confused with how to do it.

He drove the , I want the game to be the best version of itself bus ,,,now look what we got,,,, as they say in the classics, be very careful what you wish for
if geelol had a dynasty he would have been hiding under his desk

I tweeted him that he was the cause , and got blocked

you-cant-handle-the-truth-jack-nicholson.gif

nothing will change for us will get reamed something shocking

they'll mask it up as "you were the away team"

Media still swallowing mics and highlight another game to hide our Umpire rorts under the carpet.
If SEN umpired a Richmond game,our first free would come in the last quarter when the oppo team have won after being 50 metred for 6 goals.

Last edited:
Someone needs to remake this video, but showing only HTB confusion, 50m penalties for umpire dissent and 5m encroachment, questionable dangerous tackles and very very long goal reviews. Oh and lots and lots of clips of umpires saying “Stand!”

I‘d shout a premium membership for a decent effort from a talented poster.

That's understandable, Shocking is not the sharpest tool in the shed and was probably trying to like you but got confused with how to do it.
No it was wankley, I wouldn’t waste my time on Hocking

100% that ******* dweeb started the whole s**t show
but would he have done the same if geelol had a dynasty with a pressure game plan like us

Media still swallowing mics and highlight another game to hide our Umpire rorts under the carpet.
If SEN umpired a Richmond game,our first free would come in the last quarter when the oppo team have won after being 50 metred for 6 goals.

Probably went too far in my retort but that's what the umps are doing to me,sending me to the nuthouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back