Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 48 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 32 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how the umpiring farce around us has finally, FINALLY been reported on & its happened at a point where its so ridiculous its just funny

1715253978402.png

I read the stat out to my wife and she just pissed herself laughing. Even more crazy is The Bulldogs have had around +600 better free kick differential as well

How the f has it taken them 5 years to finally report on this? -:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I love how the umpiring farce around us has finally, FINALLY been reported on & its happened at a point where its so ridiculous its just funny

View attachment 1984107

I read the stat out to my wife and she just pissed herself laughing. Even more crazy is The Bulldogs have had around +600 better free kick differential as well

How the f has it taken them 5 years to finally report on this? -:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Because we are no longer a danger.

It is now safe to report it.

I wish Mick had gone harder on Laura Kane. All she did was say they don’t hate Richmond and then deflected the whole thing by giving him an umpires shirt.

She never answered his question about could she explain why our differential had been so bad for so many years. Should have kept at her until she gave a satisfactory answer.

Then bloody Andy Maher pipes up and says the umpires do a great job and are a really important part of the game. What a suck. Enough to make you throw up. 🤮
Shit was obviously scripted.

It’s so blatant the games are ******* rigged
Agreed, free kicks are clearly being evened up which, in itself, is match fixing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they still boo the umps 🤣🤣🤣

Leading the free kick count by a mile and they still boo. Just as entitled as Colonwood supporters.

I can't follow Carton supporters at the moment. Getting a dream run of the green every week, yet they sook when +10 ahead in frees including McKay and Curnow gifts left right and centre.

and she fat shammed Micky boy in the process
Wait did she? Seriously?

Any credibility she has now regarding sensitivity and everything like that is now out the window. If the AFL has a 0 tolerance for this type of comments then she can't be seen on camera using them as a punchline regardless of whether Mick Malloy wrote or even OKed the bit.

It’s so blatant the games are ******* rigged
I am going to say something that is going to rile a few people up here but since the dogs flag in 2016 I think the AFL has begun to put their fingers on the pulse a little more.

I have watched the 17 granny about 25 times by now and there were a few missed calls Adelaide's way as we were starting to build momentum that could potentially have swung the dial or just delayed the inevitable (the massive one was Jack holding onto Talia's jumper and that being missed and we go on to kick a goal). Maybe it was just bad umpiring or maybe it could be the beginning of the AFL just testing the waters to see what they could get away with.

After our flag saw a massive resurgence in attendance and coffers of the AFL it has become more and more blatant that they really want a 1 flag in 18 years type deal. I think we really pissed in the AFLs Coffee winning 3/4 and is has caused them to massively push the envelope against us.

But we should all agree that Collingwood's flag last year was great for the AFL (the organisation and not the comp at large) and we can't ignore the fact that Carlton one this year wouldn't be good for their bottom line. If Essendon can start to show something next year it would be even better for the AFL. You would have to pour Antarctic water over them to calm them down as the prospect of 3 if the big 4 traditionals all being in the finals would have them so exited their mistresses would have broken pelivs'

I'll bet anything that as soon as Gold Coast, North or the Saints look even close to being able to contend for a flag they will get the most magical run by the Umps and the Fixturing.

I am going to say something that is going to rile a few people up here but since the dogs flag in 2016 I think the AFL has begun to put their fingers on the pulse a little more.

I have watched the 17 granny about 25 times by now and there were a few missed calls Adelaide's way as we were starting to build momentum that could potentially have swung the dial or just delayed the inevitable (the massive one was Jack holding onto Talia's jumper and that being missed and we go on to kick a goal). Maybe it was just bad umpiring or maybe it could be the beginning of the AFL just testing the waters to see what they could get away with.

After our flag saw a massive resurgence in attendance and coffers of the AFL it has become more and more blatant that they really want a 1 flag in 18 years type deal. I think we really pissed in the AFLs Coffee winning 3/4 and is has caused them to massively push the envelope against us.

But we should all agree that Collingwood's flag last year was great for the AFL (the organisation and not the comp at large) and we can't ignore the fact that Carlton one this year wouldn't be good for their bottom line. If Essendon can start to show something next year it would be even better for the AFL. You would have to pour Antarctic water over them to calm them down as the prospect of 3 if the big 4 traditionals all being in the finals would have them so exited their mistresses would have broken pelivs'

I'll bet anything that as soon as Gold Coast, North or the Saints look even close to being able to contend for a flag they will get the most magical run by the Umps and the Fixturing.
Surely you’re not suggesting match fixing in the CFL

Surely you’re not suggesting match fixing in the CFL
Ask no questions, hear no lies
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

View attachment 1984107

doesn't really matter now - any protesting at this point is mute- season is over! we will only probably cop it at the start of next year again and our protests wont be heard until season is over again.

they still boo the umps 🤣🤣🤣
apparently according to them. some numpty took a juggled mark in the 3rd quarter that led to a Petracca goal. Having a look not sure they can honestly believe that with a straight face. Also, apparently Petracca held and flung Newman near the end of the match, looking back at the replays it looked to me that Newman was holding on to Petracca then flopped twice when he was shrugged off LOL

I had to actually check what you meant there, hand on heart never knew that slang/ true meaning of nonce.

In my mind it was always just another way of calling someone a moron.

Upon googling the actual meaning though will not coin that one anymore

Neither did I. I was just taking the mick. I looked it up and it's a lot harsher word than i thought.

Oh well.

View attachment 1984107

It's funny how the 105th time that we've been obviously reamed broke the story. But once it started the stats are so obvious they can't be gainsayed. But then you don't hear the story about eh Dogs over time. Except that this year they're stuffed. SO maybe for some reason the umps don't love them any more.

Carlton now.

Someone smarter than me needs to start a Twitter Account along the lines of ;

• "5 year rolling Tigers Free-Kick Ledger"
  • "Days since Richmond was ahead on an annual free-kick table"

Not quite as catchy as the "days since Essendon won a final" thing but could work if you got the right angle

Back