News Un-official fixture for next season (now with 2017 Official Fixture!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this has been put up yet, I think it is a leaked fixture for the crows next year https://www.facebook.com/AdelaideCr...f_t=comment_mention&notif_id=1477209931796963

Doubles:
GWS
Geelong
Port
Fremantle
Bulldogs

Grounds:
AO: 12
ES: 3
MCG: 2
SS: 1
MS: 1
DS: 1
SK: 1
G: 1

6-day breaks: 3

3 from this year's top 4 doesn't sound right. Those double ups would be awful, Freo might bounce back hard, Port are never a certain win and I can't see the other 3 going backwards at all.

Hope it's not right.
Never mind. Read the rules and it says it can be a 3-1-1 split for top 6 teams.

This wouldn't be the first time we've been given this either if I recall correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can actually get 3-2-0 and I'm surprised the AFL didn't do this to us
Well they gave us freo who are tipped to bounce back so they may as well. Port could be okay next year too. Potentially 5 top 8 clubs to play twice.

Oh well. Steel forged in fire I guess. Or we'll be a very flammable oil soaked rag if our midfield doesn't lift substantially.

Well they gave us freo who are tipped to bounce back so they may as well. Port could be okay next year too. Potentially 5 top 8 clubs to play twice.

Oh well. Steel forged in fire I guess. Or we'll be a very flammable oil soaked rag if our midfield doesn't lift substantially.

At least the leaked fixture gives us most other challenging teams at home

Never mind. Read the rules and it says it can be a 3-1-1 split for top 6 teams.

This wouldn't be the first time we've been given this either if I recall correctly.

Fair enough we get 3-1-1, but do all our 3 need to come from the top 4? Having said that, we finished 6th, so surely we would be the least likely to get that split.

Fair enough we get 3-1-1, but do all our 3 need to come from the top 4? Having said that, we finished 6th, so surely we would be the least likely to get that split.
Think you're giving the AFL a bit too much credit here. They don't think in "makes sense" terms, it's money first and they know we'll pull fans against these good teams interstate probably.

So this has appeared on Facebook!

Legit?

Double ups
GWS
FREO
GEEL
PORT
WB

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1477278498638.jpg
    FB_IMG_1477278498638.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
So this has appeared on Facebook!

Legit?

Double ups
GWS
FREO
GEEL
PORT
WB

Looks pretty legit. Certainly a LOT of detail if it is a fake.

So Double Ups
GWS - Top 2
WB - Reigning Champ
Gee - Top 4
Port - Mid table - should improve
Fre - Best of the bottom 6.

Great. The AFL really love us a lot!!!

Could we swap for;
Haw - Fading
WB - Will beat at home
NM - Dropping quickly
Port - A given double up