PS4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump

Just started and enjoying it immensely

It's by far the best looking game and the voices/acting cut scenes are great

It's visually stunning. It's made me stop playing dirt rally and life is strange

You can do some mud rallying in the jeep later in game to heal your dirt rally desires.
Enjoy.

Liked that

The rope sequences while simple are fun and exhilarating

I know naughty dog is ending this series but I really think an uncharted five would have been good

"Jakes revenge"

Graphics are awesome
Ive played the first 3 a few times, this one just seems to be drawn out with the climbing.
just gets old, Im up to Chapter 13 and im over it already..

I would like have seen the climbing more difficult to execute .....I loved the climbing bits but they were easy ...maybe more falling bits of rubble to dodge ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man the survival co-op is amazing

Cool ....I will have a blast ...I have t played any uncharted online

I only got the internet connected two weeks ago after a long delay getting a trench digger to lay the wires to recconect the phone line .....

Does it have different levels so I don't get shot in two seconds flat by some online geek who doesn't have a life at all bar online gaming

Is that story mode co-op?
No, multiplayer. Fighting waves of enemies and doing challenges.

Slightly different to what they had for the Co-op in 2 and 3

Just started the first one.. Playing on ps3 tho lmao

Seems a lot like The Last of Us, which isn't a bad thing I guess!

Wonder if its worth picking up the remastered version, these graphics are painful! Or should I just jump into number 4?
Get a ps4 ...lol

Like now

Just started the first one.. Playing on ps3 tho lmao

Seems a lot like The Last of Us, which isn't a bad thing I guess!

Wonder if its worth picking up the remastered version, these graphics are painful! Or should I just jump into number 4?
Get the remastered versions on the ps4 and play 2 and 3. The first is horse s**t. Graphics aren't anything didn't other than a resolution boost but the frame rate makes it so much better.

Be a kind bro and get him a ps4

Lol ...ya know he willl love you forever then ..
Haha I nearly gave him mine.. But I might just get him a cheap 2nd hand one lmao

Get the remastered versions on the ps4 and play 2 and 3. The first is horse s**t. Graphics aren't anything didn't other than a resolution boost but the frame rate makes it so much better.
Yeah it starts off pretty boring tbh.. But won't I need to play it for the story?

I might just read the plot on wiki or something and play 2 haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back