PS4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it starts off pretty boring tbh.. But won't I need to play it for the story?

I might just read the plot on wiki or something and play 2 haha

The first game isnt bad, its just rough. I know some who hate how it was built. but its worth playing.

It has some big growing pains like the waves and structure of a few scenes, Combat is improved heaps on the Remasters still not as solid as the other games.

It does a great job of setting up the characters and stuff like that which without playing the first game makes the series less meaningful. play it on a lowed difficulty than you would the other games because of the enemy waves and combat structure.

The first game isnt bad, its just rough. I know some who hate how it was built. but its worth playing.

It has some big growing pains like the waves and structure of a few scenes, Combat is improved heaps on the Remasters still not as solid as the other games.

It does a great job of setting up the characters and stuff like that which without playing the first game makes the series less meaningful. play it on a lowed difficulty than you would the other games because of the enemy waves and combat structure.

For mine the first three are still great games on ps4

Yesa little chunky in terms of graphics ...actually think number 2 was the best game outnof the three

Tom Holland cast to star in the Uncharted movie, going for a prequel with a young Nathan Drake.

Can't say I'm a fan of the choice or movie idea. Why not Nathan Fillion and a modern setting?

Tom Holland cast to star in the Uncharted movie, going for a prequel with a young Nathan Drake.

Can't say I'm a fan of the choice or movie idea. Why not Nathan Fillion and a modern setting?
Modern day treasure hunting adventure has been done sooooooo many times before though. The film is based around the part of U3 where Nate and Sully meet for the first time and personally I think that's a really good choice. It has always been the strongest relationship in the game and I thought that back story was particularly excellent. I just think there's more they can do with it and more room to innovate.

Modern day treasure hunting adventure has been done sooooooo many times before though. The film is based around the part of U3 where Nate and Sully meet for the first time and personally I think that's a really good choice. It has always been the strongest relationship in the game and I thought that back story was particularly excellent. I just think there's more they can do with it and more room to innovate.

I get that, still think it's a poor idea.

We'll now get a wise cracking Tom Holland looking for treasure, hmm wise cracking Tom Holland, not to be mistaken for that wise cracking Spider-Man.

I get that, still think it's a poor idea.

We'll now get a wise cracking Tom Holland looking for treasure, hmm wise cracking Tom Holland, not to be mistaken for that wise cracking Spider-Man.
I have no idea who Tom Holland is so I don't have an opinion on that part of it. :p

Yeah but I think it was excellent because you know what comes later, without that knowledge of their future relationship it loses pretty much all of its impact IMO. Also no idea how you expand that idea into an interesting 100 minute feature film.

But lets be honest, sadly it will be average whichever way they decide to go lol. Think National Treasure part whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just started the nathan drake collection for the first time..

Seems like just a heap of shootouts with random waves of goons.
Im up to chapter 14.

The Last of Us was much better, but looking forward to Uncharted2 seeing as it has a reputation as the best one.

Gameplay isn't hugely different, just a few improvements in the controls. They all alternate between exploration/puzzle solving and a heap of action/shootouts, with a bit of humour, storyline and set action pieces mixed in. If you want the stealthy gameplay of TLOU, you ain't gonna find it

Ok completed 1.
That felt like a chore in the end and those waves of mutants was just annoying.

Started 2 yesterday. Already up to chapter 18.
This game is incredible. Right up there with tlou imo. Such an improvement on 1.
Ships Graveyard in part 3 to come. A series highlight for sure.

Ok completed 1.
That felt like a chore in the end and those waves of mutants was just annoying.

Started 2 yesterday. Already up to chapter 18.
This game is incredible. Right up there with tlou imo. Such an improvement on 1.
Uncharted 2 was the GOAT, even the multiplayer in that game was fun.

I've set vertical camera to invert but it won't change

Can someone pls help

Been playing this last couple of weeks. Stuck on Chapter 18 with the Avery House encounter.

Driving me insane repeating it over and over for an hour.

What did you get stuck on?

Just finished the game. I liked it but there was so much climbing boat that could have been cut. And a few of the fire fights that were pretty pointless. Last chapter and the Rafe fight were disappointing and underwhelming

Might replay number 2 which is the pinnacle of the series by far

What did you get stuck on?

Just finished the game. I liked it but there was so much climbing boat that could have been cut. And a few of the fire fights that were pretty pointless. Last chapter and the Rafe fight were disappointing and underwhelming

Might replay number 2 which is the pinnacle of the series by far
I enjoyed this game, but I think at the time I also said there was way too much climbing too.

I enjoyed this game, but I think at the time I also said there was way too much climbing too.

I barely felt like it was an epic adventure even once. The stakes were extremely low having a 30 year old spoilt brat as the antagonist. And eventually finding the "treasure" was the lamest payoff ever.

Don't know what Neil and Bruce were thinking there

I barely felt like it was an epic adventure even once. The stakes were extremely low having a 30 year old spoilt brat as the antagonist. And eventually finding the "treasure" was the lamest payoff ever.

Don't know what Neil and Bruce were thinking there
Can't say I agree, I enjoyed this story line more than any of the others.

Can't say I agree, I enjoyed this story line more than any of the others.

I probably enjoyed the story line more too, although that being said there could have been a few more big action set pieces. The chopper attack and collapsing building from 2 is still probably the best for mine, which does seem a bit strange 2 games later.

I probably enjoyed the story line more too, although that being said there could have been a few more big action set pieces. The chopper attack and collapsing building from 2 is still probably the best for mine, which does seem a bit strange 2 games later.
I get what you mean with the big action set pieces, but visually the Libertalia set pieces are second to none. That whole island just looked amazing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back