Mega Thread Uncle Blacky’s Apology Emporium™️

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Admin, fellow captains, esteemed league mates and Loonerty

Welcome to the official apology thread where we are serving humble pie with a side of regretti.

If you feel that you are owed an apology please present your case below.

I am almost always measured and fair so we should be able to wrap this up quickly.

God bless

Welcome to the official apology thread where we are serving humble pie with a side of regretti.

I am almost always measured and fair so we should be able to wrap this up quickly.

God bless

I want an apology for the royals refusing to cater our game against you, and for making us bring our own booze

It was plain inhospitable!!

God bless
I want an apology from the guy on reddit whomst I am currently arguing with, he says that the Chiefs are a well run organisation and that 4 playoff wins since 1970 is good

I want an apology for the royals refusing to cater our game against you, and for making us bring our own booze

It was plain inhospitable!!
Dear rfctiger74,

On behalf of myself and the other regal legends, I humbly apologie for the meager alcohol offering at the bowl.

Like many of our players our Butler is on strike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Blacky,

Back in June of 2016 I expressed my support for a little known, athletic albeit inconsistent utility by the name of Dean Towers.

giphy.gif

For clarity he is the one taking the spectacular mark over the random Bulldogs player

Dean Towers is fantastic!

#believer

This expression of support for a player whom I thought had potential was met immediately with a comment deriding and humiliating me by suggesting that Millky95 was a superior candidate for the Swamprats captaincy because of my beliefs.

Now I understand why Millky is the new captain

But it didn't stop there, shattering my self confidence as a poster for numerous seasons to come was not enough. You continued to harass me for my support of Dean Towers both here and elsewhere. Here's yet another example in the Season 21 grand final thread of such abuse.

He rates Dean Towers, mate.

Let that sink in

Not to mention the totally unsavory post whereby you tagged me in a post where you said Dean Towers can eat a penis obviously with the intention of antagonising me.

Eventually all this accumulated into me having a massive existential crisis which included multiple horrid name changes infamously including one to some variety of a squirrel which I'm sure you remember.

I eventually bounced back from such depths but some Towers fans never do. Given now in 2018 Towers has actually established himself as a handy player who can chop out in the ruck and kick goals going forward would you now finally apologise to me and admit I was right all along in the process removing the stigma attached to being a Dean Towers fan?

sincerely,

Clod_

Dear Blacky,

Back in June of 2016 I expressed my support for a little known, athletic albeit inconsistent utility by the name of Dean Towers.

giphy.gif

For clarity he is the one taking the spectacular mark over the random Bulldogs player

This expression of support for a player whom I thought had potential was met immediately with a comment deriding and humiliating me by suggesting that Millky95 was a superior candidate for the Swamprats captaincy because of my beliefs.

But it didn't stop there, shattering my self confidence as a poster for numerous seasons to come was not enough. You continued to harass me for my support of Dean Towers both here and elsewhere. Here's yet another example in the Season 21 grand final thread of such abuse.

Not to mention the totally unsavory post whereby you tagged me in a post where you said
Poor milkman. :(

Poor Deano. :(

.... Holy crap. Has anyone ever seen the mighty milkman & Deano in the same room @ the same time!? :eek:

I want an apology for the time you accused me of making a photo of you being jizzed on by two men and passed it around by email because your best man on the case pantskyle told you it was me but it was really your best mate.

I want an apology from the guy on reddit whomst I am currently arguing with, he says that the Chiefs are a well run organisation and that 4 playoff wins since 1970 is good
I’m sorry your eyes had to bear witness to that Licca. From the depths of my of my heart - no one should ever be subjected to something like that.

I want an apology for the time you accused me of making a photo of you being jizzed on by two men and passed it around by email because your best man on the case pantskyle told you it was me but it was really your best mate.
Sorry we are going to have to let you go. We can’t use you anymore.

No, I’ve got a sense of humour, but that was offensive against women.

Dear Blacky,

giphy.gif

Not to mention the totally unsavory post whereby you tagged me in a post where you said Dean Towers can eat a penis obviously with the intention of antagonising me.

Eventually all this accumulated into me having a massive existential crisis which included multiple horrid name changes infamously including one to some variety of a squirrel which I'm sure you remember.

I eventually bounced back from such depths but some Towers fans never do. Given now in 2018 Towers has actually established himself as a handy player who can chop out in the ruck and kick goals going forward would you now finally apologise to me and admit I was right all along in the process removing the stigma attached to being a Dean Towers fan?

sincerely,

Clod_
Dear Clod_,

I will never again question your scouting nous. You have proven yourself to have the keenest of eyes and your ability to pick football players is bordering on precognition.

I apologise for my past indiscretion’s against yourself and Dean.

Yours faithfully,

Blacky

Sorry we are going to have to let you go. We can’t use you anymore.

No, I’ve got a sense of humour, but that was offensive against women.

Let's agree to disagree.

I want an apology. I'll think of a reason why later.
Dear Nakia,

I’m sorry that your weren’t afforded the respect at the Royals that a luminary of the club such as yourself deserves.

Yours,

Blacky

Dear Blacky ,

On behalf of The Filth Wizard , Noobz0r and myself, could we have an apology for your ruthless murder of QoxSports .

Cheers
Dear Spook,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for my failure to foresee that QoxSports could not be carried by only 3 seasoned Sweet FA members.

I cannot explain my sadness upon finding out that my reprehensible behaviour had caused 2.5 of you to go bald from stress.

In an effort to make things right I would like to let you know that despite what the overwhelming public thinks, I don’t think you look more like Dr Evil than John McClane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back