Uncle Rodneys and BEEG's love in. Let's punt.

Remove this Banner Ad

cmon man!! Use the right phrase...

In Melbs it's Back Weir, Drink Beer.

In WA it's Back Pike, Drink What You Like!!
And if you’re on the chase back yuckface.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You go on twitter, there is a core group of punting folk that call him The Rat, for various reasons. None real positive.
The poor bugger used to actually be referred to as yuckface within the industry by some.

Hugh Bowman has three strong rides today (R2, R4 & R7) at Randwick among some other chances. I'm confident that he'll win at least one of them.

R2 Very keen. He would have had the choice of the two Waller horses. If the money is there first up over 1300 jump on. If if drifts just watch.

R4 I'm banking on Hughy having to ride for Waller. When you look at the second fave (Medaille), Clark has been the jockey twice in the past ten races for two wins. Tempted to back Medaille each way (doubling the place bet to cover the bet), especially if Hughy wins the first.

R7 Odds on fave. Four runs second up for two wins and a second. Looks the winner.

RodneyDangerfield Cheval

Last edited:
Was already on D'argento and I'll have a crack at the others.

Love you xx

Hugh Bowman has three strong rides today (R2, R4 & R7) at Randwick among some other chances. I'm confident that he'll win at least one of them.

R2 Very keen. He would have had the choice of the two Waller horses. If the money is there first up over 1300 jump on. If if drifts just watch.

R4 I'm banking on Hughy having to ride for Waller. When you look at the second fave (Medaille), Clark has been the jockey twice in the past ten races for two wins. Tempted to back Medaille each way (doubling the place bet to cover the bet), especially if Hughy wins the first.

R7 Odds on fave. Four runs second up for two wins and a second. Looks the winner.

RodneyDangerfield Cheval
Just on jockeys I am taking Dean Yendalls 3 rides in Adelaide and parlaying them in formula 2 and 3.
Great rider and wouldn’t be there for shits and giggles.

Just on jockeys I am taking Dean Yendalls 3 rides in Adelaide and parlaying them in formula 2 and 3.
Great rider and wouldn’t be there for shits and giggles.
Cheers Rodney. Collected on Avanti Rose. :thumbsu:

I'll be putting 100 on Jy Simpkin to go to Juventus
Blacky I think this should pay. I’m pretty sure that’s where he thought he was going the other night.
What an outstanding long term forecast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back