Uncle Rodneys and BEEG's love in. Let's punt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't a great day at the races... Won the first race on favourite... And then won no more cashies for the day. We bunched in for the quaddie and won... 3 bucks less than what we put in.
On top of that it was a sunny day so I'm blistered on the top of my head. Not a good time.

Ironic that the biggest week of racing falls at a time when the league is going through the same thing that inspired me to start the thread. So let’s just win together.
Or at least here are your tips Yakker !
Race 1- help yourself.
Race 2- I think that 3- invincibella is the best bet all day.
Race 3- open race which represents great value. I’ll be backing both 4-dollar for dollar and 12-divine quality and I reckon you’ll be around the mark.
Race 4- same principal with 3-granddukeoftuscany and 6- sin to win.
Race 5- tough race but I reckon 5-Piracy will be overs. Around $8 is a good price.
Race 6- two Sydney horses with similar form 1-Torvill and 9- Yulong Xingsheng have been running sharp time and in a race that is open they’ll be good value to back them both.
Race 7- so tough with all the different form lines but personally I’ll have something each way on 9- Max Dynamite. He gets the distance easily and drops 20kg on last run. That’ll do me.
Race 8- pretty keen here for a good each way go at 4-Maurus.
Race 9- again it’s a good race to back two runners 3-Faatinah and 12-so you too.
Race 10- hardest race I feel but I really like the chances of 3,5,9,11 and 13 so I’ll be putting them in quads,first fours etc.

Have a great day!

Race 1- Not keen to play
Race 2- I think that 3- invincibella is the best bet all day. - :heavycheck::heavycheck::heavycheck: agree with Rodders
Race 3- Dollar for Dollar and Foxhall. Foxy is nommed Thrsday, so whichever race, I'll be backing
Race 4- Not keen here
Race 5- No.1 Property for me.
Race 6- Our Crown Mistress - Waterhouse/Baster combo bt $3 and $9 striking at over 30% in Melbourne currently
Race 7- be using 2,3,5,6,7,10,20,23 in quads/FF's. Value Ventura Storm, top pick Marmelo
Race 8- 4-Maurus. Agree with Rodders
Race 9- Think Derryn is overs, be playing it. Also Faatinah
Race 10- if I'm up, I might muck around. If not, I'll leave it. As RD said, very tough.

I've had another look, Race 3, have backed Land of Plenty at $6.50 and $2.20 place.

Last 3 runs G2, G1, G2...back to a benchmark 90 after running 3l to Redkirk Warrior and Keen Array. Good enough for this. Only concern is "non winner" however I think thats more to do with class it's been running in.

Some the win, more the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Race 1- Not keen to play
Race 2- I think that 3- invincibella is the best bet all day. - :heavycheck::heavycheck::heavycheck: agree with Rodders
Race 3- Dollar for Dollar and Foxhall. Foxy is nommed Thrsday, so whichever race, I'll be backing
Race 4- Not keen here
Race 5- No.1 Property for me.
Race 6- Our Crown Mistress - Waterhouse/Baster combo bt $3 and $9 striking at over 30% in Melbourne currently
Race 7- be using 2,3,5,6,7,10,20,23 in quads/FF's. Value Ventura Storm, top pick Marmelo
Race 8- 4-Maurus. Agree with Rodders
Race 9- Think Derryn is overs, be playing it. Also Faatinah
Race 10- if I'm up, I might muck around. If not, I'll leave it. As RD said, very tough.

Gone E/W on Invincibella. If that hits I'll keep going.

I'm also putting my hard earned on Invincibella to win Race 2 with some decent each way money on Rekindling in the Cup. Good luck to everyone.

Ironic that the biggest week of racing falls at a time when the league is going through the same thing that inspired me to start the thread. So let’s just win together.
Or at least here are your tips Yakker !
Race 1- help yourself.
Race 2- I think that 3- invincibella is the best bet all day.
Race 3- open race which represents great value. I’ll be backing both 4-dollar for dollar and 12-divine quality and I reckon you’ll be around the mark.
Race 4- same principal with 3-granddukeoftuscany and 6- sin to win.
Race 5- tough race but I reckon 5-Piracy will be overs. Around $8 is a good price.
Race 6- two Sydney horses with similar form 1-Torvill and 9- Yulong Xingsheng have been running sharp time and in a race that is open they’ll be good value to back them both.
Race 7- so tough with all the different form lines but personally I’ll have something each way on 9- Max Dynamite. He gets the distance easily and drops 20kg on last run. That’ll do me.
Race 8- pretty keen here for a good each way go at 4-Maurus.
Race 9- again it’s a good race to back two runners 3-Faatinah and 12-so you too.
Race 10- hardest race I feel but I really like the chances of 3,5,9,11 and 13 so I’ll be putting them in quads,first fours etc.

Have a great day!
race 5.PNG

This was my first bet of the day.

Mate I backed it on the day. Did it come good? Do tell.

I only really bet on Melb cup day as I have no idea
Won at Flemington Today. Race was ran to suit much more than last week. Got me a nice multi with Redzel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back