Uncle Rodneys and BEEG's love in. Let's punt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good odds and It's at the G.

No Cameron. Rance limits Patton and I'm not sure GWS have the firepower to kick a winning score.
I actually give us a good chance and I'm the biggest pessimist with Richmond. Over the odds.

The surfers odds has dropped from 2.70 to 1.60 within 5 minutes of me placing the bet.

This is not relevant to your comment at all but needed to gloat.

What's everyone's thoughts on Geelong 1-39 tomorrow?
Adelaide will roll them I reckon

First and last legs are betting on the amount of points being scored in the game, and the middle is saying Port will beat Melbourne by at least 10 points.
I liked this bet until Melbourne got 4 of our best 22 starters back in and Trengove. Before that line was a certainty... now I'm not so sure.

I liked this bet until Melbourne got 4 of our best 22 starters back in and Trengove. Before that line was a certainty... now I'm not so sure.
Avoiding that game like the plague

Yeah me too, serves me right for jumping on early.

Yeah me too, serves me right for jumping on early.
And Jeff Garlett is back from WA and will be playing as well.
(even though I put money on something close to that bet i hope we keep ports streak going of not being able to beat a top 8 side)

Racing multi
Flem R2-5 Sea The Sparkle
Flem R4-8 Portman
Flem R5-7 Ruby Sea
Rand R8-8 Kings of Leon
All win
Formula 4 $10
Formula 3 $10 ($40)
Formula 2 $15 ($90)
Total $140

Racing multi
Flem R2-5 Sea The Sparkle
Flem R4-8 Portman
Flem R5-7 Ruby Sea
Rand R8-8 Kings of Leon
All win
Formula 4 $10
Formula 3 $10 ($40)
Formula 2 $15 ($90)
Total $140
I've tailed you Uncle Rodney... assuming I managed to place my first ever multi :thumbsu:

Now, if you could possibly come up with 5 potential winners from MR7 (including a roughie), I'd be a very happy girl :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tailed you Uncle Rodney... assuming I managed to place my first ever multi :thumbsu:

Now, if you could possibly come up with 5 potential winners from MR7 (including a roughie), I'd be a very happy girl :)
For a quaddie I'd be taking 1,2,4,5,8 cant see anything outside those winning personally.

My sisters dog trained by her partner. Two in a row now.
This reminds me of a story I was told in which apparently my family trained greyhounds in the 40s/50s and would place bets against their dog. Just before the race, they'd place a hose in their mouth and turn it on full blast, forcing the dogs to consume as much water as possible so they would lose.

Good times.

This reminds me of a story I was told in which apparently my family trained greyhounds in the 40s/50s and would place bets against their dog. Just before the race, they'd place a hose in their mouth and turn it on full blast, forcing the dogs to consume as much water as possible so they would lose.

Good times.
That's so nice!
A lot of people forget to hydrate them which is cruel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back