Uncle Tony’s House - Grand re opening for S25!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always next time Ava... It's just the GF replay this week is all. No pressure.
But we gunna have fun this weekend....:)

I'm making another run at the local pool comp pool of money again this Thursday night...I love Thursday night football.
Its not a cheap exercise going on the gas for 4 solid hours.
If the Crows do not show up I will slit my other far king wrist.

I'm making another run at the local pool comp pool of money again this Thursday night...I love Thursday night football.
Its not a cheap exercise going on the gas for 4 solid hours.
If the Crows do not show up I will slit my other far king wrist.
Had a few extra GF losses than your boys the past decade Ava (06, 14, 16)... Moving on quickly with copious amounts of booze is my recommendation.

Also treating any win against said GF winning opponent as the obvious sign of your superiority & the fact you were ripped off in the GF is a good one.

Good luck with the comp & enjoy!

Had a few extra GF losses than your boys the past decade Ava (06, 14, 16)... Moving on quickly with copious amounts of booze is my recommendation.

Also treating any win against said GF winning opponent as the obvious sign of your superiority & the fact you were ripped off in the GF is a good one.

Good luck with the comp & enjoy!
I really am still gutted.
Its one big opportunity gone begging...gutted.
I still haven't gotten over being anally penetrated by the maggots in 2012.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...g/news-story/37ec8181303a4ceda9598b39c1a26e2b

A win tomorrow night looks about as remote as a Bears flag but I live in hope;)

I've tipped the Crows tonight, so they've got no hope.......
Thanks phil - you got us up mate:thumbsu:.
Now can you tip the Bears today?...we're in desperate need of a win.
I flew to Henge yesterday to help move the clock back an hour and I'm as thirsty as...anyone got a cold one?
mmluOjk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all, Uncle is back!

Just want to welcome a new member to the house, a great team mate of mine Matty411.

Manfred get this man a drink, actually PhenomenalV1 can you open up the cabana??
Might have to do some spring cleaning first...

Number+6-Edit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back