Uncle Tony’s House - Grand re opening for S25!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a lot of change in the SFA of late and as I enter my second season I have been taking the temperature of the room. I feel there is a need for some change. If you are tired of the same old posters and media threads and feel left out, then this is the place for you.

Welcome to Uncle Tony’s House!

vanuatu-s-reasonably.jpg

I invite you to come in, pull up a bean bag and cop a squat.

3701549133_cb9593461a_o.jpg

All are welcome at Uncle Tony’s house at any time of the day or night....all that is except those pesky narcotics officers!

suspects-arrested-and-searched-frisked-for-narcotics-andor-guns-and-A451BF.jpg

No topic is off limits...well up until a day ago that was true but now nudity and stuff is not allowed unless it is a mutant vegetable that looks like genitals!

0.jpg

I will have a team of trained professionals working out of Uncle Tony’s house to better support those in need of advice in the SFA.

miggs will be providing dating and relationship advice.

2015-03-10-1425945735-7154347-My17PiecesofDatingAdvice-thumb.jpg

HaroLad will be our resident clairvoyant and will be happy to get his crystal balls out for anyone who is interested in getting their future read.

foto2-771x578.jpg

TheCoach16 will be on hand to deliver career advice. This could be particularly helpful given some of the media stuff I have seen recently, there appear to be some great posters who may have gone on the one year too long....not looking at anyone BRAB

career_advisor-300x200.jpg

And I will be on hand with the ‘confessional’ for those that just want to be forgiven for their sins. After the debacle that was the SFA Royal Rumble Noobz0r may want to take advantage of this!

Priest-Confession-690x450.jpg

So for any poster on the SFA board who has ever felt left out and ridiculed or you are just sick of the same clique riddled in jokes and threads that for the most part are unfunny and boring yet get lauded as top 10 posters (of course our resident clairvoyant is the one exception to this) you are invited to drop in to Uncle Tony’s house, put on a Kaftan and talk about whatever you like and get something off your chest. Take advantage of our industry experts and get some advice.

demis-555362.jpg

Remember at Uncle Tony’s house...

the-delightful-mi-casa.jpg

Welcome brother iBeng, your timing is perfect as I just put on a fresh pot of chai tea and was fixing some kale and quinoa chips. Make yourself at home!
Finally you're making some positive changes to your diet!

Welcome brother iBeng, your timing is perfect as I just put on a fresh pot of chai tea and was fixing some kale and quinoa chips. Make yourself at home!

Sure thing, I just shat in your potplant and made out with your dog. Whats on the tube?

• Banned
Sure thing, I just shat in your potplant and made out with your dog. Whats on the tube?

Brother iBeng your generosity in visiting my home and fertilising my favourite plant will not go unrewarded!

Jesus man...the pot plants are plastic for Christ's sake.

Ahhh...Uncle Tony's House...haven't heard that phrase used for many years. I had a much loved Uncle Tony. A man of huge generosity matched by the loudest laugh one could imagine.. Uncle Tony these days would be classified as a "colourful identity". Born in Carlton in the 40's he learnt the hard way what it was like to not only be a "wog" but also a "Mick" as well. A state title winning boxer, he was a Painter and Docker in the 60's and 70's and although not a tall fellow at 5tf 9, was a Union "enforcer" and would predominantly be used to "keep the peace" in pubs around Port Melbourne..I remember him saying to me once "KohPhi, let's go for a drive" and we walked into a pub in South Melbourne and to see all these big, tattooed wharfies go silent was a sight to behold. " All good lads, just popping in for a shandy" he said and then filled the pub with his bellyache of a laugh.. I've never had so many blokes buy me a lemonade (I was 11or 12).
I remember visiting him in hospital when he had "retired" to Balmain in Sydney and he showed me a scar on his arse where a young Roger Rogerson shot him! As was the day back then, Roger came and visited him in hospital and shook his hand with a "no hard feelings Tony".. so many stories.

I look forward to spending time in Uncle Tony's house TL!!

Jesus man...the pot plants are plastic for Christ's sake.

So glad you made it brother KohPhi. I have fixed the special room just for you. Beer on tap, souvlaki, women's beach volleyball and a stack of nudie books the height of Everest! Don't mind the pages stuck together in the Hentai ones, the humidity in Melbourne is terrible!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad you made it brother KohPhi. I have fixed the special room just for you. Beer on tap, souvlaki, women's beach volleyball and a stack of nudie books the height of Everest! Don't mind the pages stuck together in the Hentai ones, the humidity in Melbourne is terrible!

Sorry Tony, whilst I won't stop anyone partaking in these activities, as the new moral arbiter of the new "Wholesome SFA" I will decline your generous invitation.
However, if the small room to the back of the house isn't being used, Id love to set up a Bridge Club for those of us who like a shuffle and a nice glass of sherry. Good, clean, wholesome fun.. The way the SFA should be.

Sorry Tony, whilst I won't stop anyone partaking in these activities, as the new moral arbiter of the new "Wholesome SFA" I will decline your generous invitation.
However, if the small room to the back of the house isn't being used, Id love to set up a Bridge Club for those of us who like a shuffle and a nice glass of sherry. Good, clean, wholesome fun.. The way the SFA should be.

Sure brother KohPhi, feel free to make yourself at home in the Soft campaigners room!

At least this house is easier to find than my other Uncle Tonys house
220px-Mokbel_arrest.jpg

At least this house is easier to find than my other Uncle Tonys house
220px-Mokbel_arrest.jpg

Welcome brother Broken. I believe your Uncle availed himself to my 'Bonnie Doon' hide away house some time ago. How is he going??

Oh? I was wondering who those belonged to. I already s**t in them...do you have another pair?

That is absolutely understandable. I will have our butler, Juan Hung Lowe fetch you another pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back