Uncle Tony's Investment Property.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mate, where you at?

I was from 88-97. Worked at plenty of bases. Wagga, Richmond, Amberley, Townsville. Good times.

Tour of duty at Kapooka hey mate?

no actually, that's the Army side of town. I was out at Forest Hill, the RAAF base. Avionics.

Ah, got you. I went to school in Tolland for a few years which isn't far.

I would love one champion, just a nice frosty schooner to kick things off please.

Mate I might join you. Up in Brisvegas for a couple of days and it is seriously hot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My qooty form is far king abysmal Uncle Tone.
I laid off the gas the night before each game...should I get plastered next Sunday morning?o_O

Great question. I have been a major supporter for many responsible drinking campaigns over the years. I was the ambassador for the hugely successful rethink your third slab campaign a few years back!

Great question. I have been a major supporter for many responsible drinking campaigns over the years. I was the ambassador for the hugely successful rethink your third slab campaign a few years back!
One slab is plenty enough for me.
I did get pulled over by the breatho after 2 pints of 3.5 Hahn the other day...I didn't realise the cop wasn't allowed to tell me my reading...the prick.
All he would say was low rangeo_O

One slab is plenty enough for me.
I did get pulled over by the breatho after 2 pints of 3.5 Hahn the other day...I didn't realise the cop wasn't allowed to tell me my reading...the prick.
All he would say was low rangeo_O
When I pull them over and they're low range I always say, "you coulda had another one"

spookism can confirm ;)

Uncle Tone - I'm rather embarrassed by my DT score of 22 this week. Could a score like that result in me being awarded points in the Bombers' B&F at the end of the season?

Mate unlikely, I am on the voting committee and always vote for myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back