Uncommon/unpopular gaming opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Halo 1 is the worst of the series, the flood being introduced is the point where the game just falls apart and becomes a clear out waves of enemies before moving to the next area, rinse and repeat. Less said about having to revisit a certain area but in reverse, the better. First half of the game is solid though.

It's a pretty damn good game IMO, but compared to 3 and even NV, it's just so average and dumbed down.

Hope Elder Scrolls 6 isn't a dumbed down Skyrim.
I have nothing to compare it to to be honest. It's the first Fallout game I've played and I don't normally play these type of games. The last game I played along similar lines was Red Dead Redemption years ago, I did enjoy that one.

It's a pretty damn good game IMO, but compared to 3 and even NV, it's just so average and dumbed down.

Hope Elder Scrolls 6 isn't a dumbed down Skyrim.

Skyrim itself was dumbed down, a lot. Bethesda are going less RPG more action with their games, rightly or wrongly.

I think RPG and third person shooters are blending together, a dumbing down of the classical RPG formula and an expansion of the open world shooter, leading to so many 3rd person/RPG style games. It's just the industry trend.

Arkham Asylum is the best Batman game out of the 4.
Agreed.

Telltale games... Do people really enjoy them?

I'm kinda with you on this one. I played The Walking Dead... it was only ok IMO. The world interaction is just way too simplistic for me. The only other one I would play would be Borderlands because I love the franchise and for the humour.

I'm not sold on the Batman series with Telltale. They don't wanna do their style of games to death.

The only redeeming part of their games is their stories. Wont take long until everyone is sick of their games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really loving Battlefront since I picked up it back after updates and patches, it should have still released with more content but gee, what it has still makes it a brilliantly fun online shooter. Well worth the price of purchase.

I think RPG and third person shooters are blending together, a dumbing down of the classical RPG formula and an expansion of the open world shooter, leading to so many 3rd person/RPG style games. It's just the industry trend.

that's why JRPGs are the best, they're Japanese as * and RPG as * !!!

Most of the yearly mainstream AAA releases are boring, uninspired and really not that great. People need to start demanding a higher quality of game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back