Under 19.5 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously on rasinacs rim

And ok when rasinac plays 11 more games more then laverie and only wins by 6 votes too become the equal winner of the comp
So.i dont get how you cant compare laverie too rasinac

Tyson Young only played 4 18's games that year and polled 10 votes. Averaging 2.5 a game. Also a gun who had to play seniors out of necessity for his club. Although on the argument of Rasinac, there is no way he should have only polled 11 votes for 2016. I mean Hickmott polled 15 and not to disrespect him, he did not perform anywhere near the likes of Stone and Rasinac. Rasinac is a gun and anyone trying to dispute this is either jealous, or doesn't know much about football. After playing footy for many years, I came to the conclusion that it is harder to stand out in good side, than stand out in a bad side. I propose the question to you... And answer it honestly thinking about it. Would Laverie stand out as much in Abers side, as he does in the Avondale side? By the way I am not questioning his talent (he can play footy).

Haha it's clear the umpires don't really have much of a clue to be honest judging by a lot of those votes!!! Taking nothing away from the winner as he was great this season too from what I saw but what I'm saying is, if we are picking teams I'm picking Rasinac first every day of the week.
It was clear judging by the grand final result there was a huge gap between the competition and abers and if u saw the abers Keillor first final tonkich didn't get a touch.
Take nothing away from your mate laverie but don't mention him in the same breathe as Rasinac please.

Yes Rasinac is a class above and I agree with your statement. But you forget that Abers have many quality players in their side. So the reason for him not clearly winning is that when you have many good players, it is easy for the umpires to vote for some of the others. They don't always see what we see from the sidelines. That is just how footy goes. I hope this helps with your statement and clarifies how Rasinac only scored 11 this year.

Tyson Young only played 4 18's games that year and polled 10 votes. Averaging 2.5 a game. Also a gun who had to play seniors out of necessity for his club. Although on the argument of Rasinac, there is no way he should have only polled 11 votes for 2016. I mean Hickmott polled 15 and not to disrespect him, he did not perform anywhere near the likes of Stone and Rasinac. Rasinac is a gun and anyone trying to dispute this is either jealous, or doesn't know much about football. After playing footy for many years, I came to the conclusion that it is harder to stand out in good side, than stand out in a bad side. I propose the question to you... And answer it honestly thinking about it. Would Laverie stand out as much in Abers side, as he does in the Avondale side? By the way I am not questioning his talent (he can play footy).

Agree with everything in this

Word on the street is abers coach has moved on too?? Anyone know anything about this?? That's huge for every other club if he has!!!

Word on the street is abers coach has moved on too?? Anyone know anything about this?? That's huge for every other club if he has!!!

Been promoted to assistant coach at Cannons. This wasn't really a surprise though as he started working as an assistant at Cannons halfway through this year when a spot opened up. A great resume winning the last 5 grand finals in premier division. The question will be who will fill his spot now?

Hadfield Hawks Football Club are looking for fresh new players for 2017, any players of all abilities and ages who aren't getting an opportunity and want to expose themselves to the possibility of playing senior footy email me smarchitto@gmail.com

Now that its under 19.5 and abers have lost a few what are your pre season tips?
Preimership ?
Top 4 ?
Comp Medal ?
Comp Goalkicking ?

Now that its under 19.5 and abers have lost a few what are your pre season tips?
Preimership ?
Top 4 ?
Comp Medal ?
Comp Goalkicking ?
Top 4
Keilor
Marby
Aberfeldie
West Coburg

Comp Medal
Stone (If he plays 19.5's)

Goal kicker
Bonello (If he plays 19.5's), otherwise
Guy (If he gets a midfield)

Top 4
Keilor
Marby
Aberfeldie
West Coburg

Comp Medal
Stone (If he plays 19.5's)

Goal kicker
Bonello (If he plays 19.5's), otherwise
Guy (If he gets a midfield)
No EDS in your top four?
They played finals last year and Keilor just beat them by a few points to get into the grand final.
They have lost one player, Patrick Bookes to Cannons and have picked a few up.
In no particular order
EDS
Keilor
Abbers
Marby

Have no idea but you would have to expect Bonello to play seniors.
B&F ???

No EDS in your top four?
They played finals last year and Keilor just beat them by a few points to get into the grand final.
They have lost one player, Patrick Bookes to Cannons and have picked a few up.
In no particular order
EDS
Keilor
Abbers
Marby

Have no idea but you would have to expect Bonello to play seniors.
B&F ???

Keilor is a tough side to break into, anyone at Keilor know how he is doing and which team he will play in???

West Coburg will push to play finals also I think.

Brookes a big loss but they also lose Jake Hobbs.

Abers lose Ben Smokrovic to Western Jets.

Interesting to see how many EDFL boys are in the Cannons and Jets squads.

List of all the TAC boys for this year as per the squads announced by the TAC Cup today.
Abers
Cannons - Jean-Luc Velissaris, Jack Bytel, Daniel Hanna, Lachlan Brown, Mitchell Podhajski
Jets - Ben Smokrovic
Keilor
Cannons - Mohommad Moustafa(Clearance to Glenroy)
Jets - Luke Hitch, Harrison Bult, Brock McGregor???, Riley Ham, Darren Walters
EDS
Cannons - Noah Balta, Patrick Brookes, Ben Caluzzi, John Roumeliotis,
Jets - Cameron Rayner (Clearance to Hillside)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List of all the TAC boys for this year as per the squads announced by the TAC Cup today.
Abers
Cannons - Jean-Luc Velissaris, Jack Bytel, Daniel Hanna, Lachlan Brown, Mitchell Podhajski
Jets - Ben Smokrovic
Keilor
EDS

Rayner returning to Hillside is a huge in, however won't play many games for Hillside as be at Jets most weeks you would think.

Abers
Jets - Ben Smokrovic
Keilor
EDS

Checking the lists you missed Matthew Borg - West Coburg

Hearing a lot of abers boys have moved on although I reckon there will still be huge quality left over. They did win the grand final by 80 points remember so obviously clear gap.

ABERS
DAYLIGHT
EDS
KEILOR
MARBY

Hearing a lot of abers boys have moved on although I reckon there will still be huge quality left over. They did win the grand final by 80 points remember so obviously clear gap.

ABERS
DAYLIGHT
EDS
KEILOR
MARBY

Abers getting a few players in late too now! Few clearances will go in this week. They will be fine. Abers have 9 pegs boys.

Abers getting a few players in late too now! Few clearances will go in this week. They will be fine. Abers have 9 pegs boys.

Abers denying clearances to Cook, Mcleod and Macdonald. With a few more pending what will these players do if they aren't allowed to go across to Marby?

Has it been confirmed that Greenvale now have enough for a 19.5's team?
Abbers are already talking of having six straight because of EDFL decision to up the age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back