Remove this Banner Ad

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey for all you torrent users, could someone please seed this? I was about half way through before someone stopped seeding it :(.

Be very appreciated ;)

Dw it dowloaded, but now the video doesnt seem to play, i can get the audio but no pictures???? Can anyone help me?

For those that have that video, can they please seed it, its on 85% and someone stopped seeding it so it'd be most appreciated if those who have it to seed it. Cheers guys

For those that have that video, can they please seed it, its on 85% and someone stopped seeding it so it'd be most appreciated if those who have it to seed it. Cheers guys
hey, I'll be seeding it when my computer's on for the next few days. People who are d/ling it have gotta stop killing it off as soon as they've d/led it, I've watched about 5 guys finish downloading it now, and within a few hours they all stop seeding it leaving just me again, this is why I hate sites with no ratios

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please, please seed!!! I'm currently getting one seeder and dling at like 300b/s !! Need more power!! Cheers to anyone who can help.. very interested in watching this game, and seeing some of the future stars of the comp.

I'm sorry, it says there are files missing even though I haven't deleted them :? iIf I work out how to fix it I'll seed it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back