Under 18's Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone saw the Glenroy vs hillside game last week it was an absolute cracker

I didn't see the game but was surprised by the result considering Hillside beat them pretty convincingly both times during home & away. Great to see Hillside resist the temptation to play Sinclair. Probably a fair decision considering he didn't play much u/18 footy and it would mean another player missed out. I do however agree with the ruling that qualifies them as its still junior footy..

I didn't see the game but was surprised by the result considering Hillside beat them pretty convincingly both times during home & away. Great to see Hillside resist the temptation to play Sinclair. Probably a fair decision considering he didn't play much u/18 footy and it would mean another player missed out. I do however agree with the ruling that qualifies them as its still junior footy..
He tried to play reserves last week Sinclair but was ruled ineligible by the league 30 minutes before the game. Interesting if he lines up grand final day in the under 18's

He tried to play reserves last week Sinclair but was ruled ineligible by the league 30 minutes before the game. Interesting if he lines up grand final day in the under 18's

Cheers mate. Was he ineligible for reserves due to playing to many senior games? Different rules in juniors as its age based.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back