Under 18's Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there is 30 under 16s coming up including 22 that played in there 16 div 1 premiership. Saying that Hobbs Ntalianis have third years. Could mean that if eds seniors don't make finals and 18s do. A couple of handy returns. Whispers have it there could be a few hillside players from this season heading down the highway to play premier 18.5s with there mates. Could be an interesting off season for eds.
That is the second time you have stated Hillside losing players, doubt that will be correct, wasn't getting Cam good enough for you , only won two premierships of his own back for you !! Don't you have faith in your homegrowns .

That is the second time you have stated Hillside losing players, doubt that will be correct, wasn't getting Cam good enough for you , only won two premierships of his own back for you !! Don't you have faith in your homegrowns .
Jealous much?

When someone says to you I want to leave hillside to play with my mates? Or even my brother. What would you say. I'm only telling you people what I've heard.

But I guess it's people like you who believe we poach everyone too.

Jealous.

Jealous much?

When someone says to you I want to leave hillside to play with my mates? Or even my brother. What would you say. I'm only telling you people what I've heard.

But I guess it's people like you who believe we poach everyone too.

Jealous.

Or thou he will not be playing any games there next year Rayner will be back at Hillside next year

Zwagerman, Rubeidis, Wilkinson, or Perone with Lording a long shot. The 1st two named are my favourites. How about Westy?
wilkinson and Perone would be my favourites from craigeburn but thats only what I have seen of them. For us i think saitta, campbell or heathcote are the 3 likely to take it out.

Zwagerman hands down maybe wilkinson, Perrone will lose vote because of the 4 senior games he played

I think there is 30 under 16s coming up including 22 that played in there 16 div 1 premiership. Saying that Hobbs Ntalianis have third years. Could mean that if eds seniors don't make finals and 18s do. A couple of handy returns. Whispers have it there could be a few hillside players from this season heading down the highway to play premier 18.5s with there mates. Could be an interesting off season for eds.

I don't think Hillside have any decent top age U16's from this year anyway. If they did they wouldn't have finished bottom.
The Bottom age kids carried the team.

Oak Park could be on the improve again next year. They went from 1-2 wins last year to about 7 this year. They could improve to at least make finals next year. Have few handy players that played seniors this year. Not sure if they can play 18's next year or they go to seniors. But the likes of cox, dalrymple, Hayes, molloy, Cathcart, Hurley, palanechka,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloomfield to coach OP under 18's. Watch for an improvement with him in charge. Played under some quality coaches in Super MacPherson and Anthony rock

Would've loved to have been at the Glenroy v Eagles game on sunday, but duty calls elsewhere. Should be a very good game, but with the Roys being able to call on Trembearth, Nilsson and Cauchi, I reckon they may be just a bit too strong.

Would've loved to have been at the Glenroy v Eagles game on sunday, but duty calls elsewhere. Should be a very good game, but with the Roys being able to call on Trembearth, Nilsson and Cauchi, I reckon they may be just a bit too strong.
Browning might play for the Eagles after a good game in the seniors. Could be a couple others too

Browning might play for the Eagles after a good game in the seniors. Could be a couple others too

Tye for sure, but looking through last weeks senior game shouldn't be anyone else. Should be a ripping game though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back