Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if some of you guys think you are that good, you are kidding yourself. If your really that good you wouldn't be playing in the under 18's you'd be playing in the seniors

if some of you guys think you are that good, you are kidding yourself. If your really that good you wouldn't be playing in the under 18's you'd be playing in the seniors
Why? Are you 'good'?

I'm literate. You, you are not.:D

from what I saw in the Gordon v Hepburn game it seemed the umpiring was in favour of Hepburn all day. Also that last decision was just harsh winard should have had the shot from where he took the mark at the least. Poor decision by that umpire I hope his happy with himself.

The same with our game I feel the decision against Kitch was uncalled for and Locandro costing us the two minutes also contributed to our loss. Hopefully we have a fair game if we see them next time.
you cant blame the umpiring for a loss, a good team wins wether the umpiring is good or bad. kitch even admitted himself it was a free kick

Chris Maple come and saw a few finals games last year. This tempted him to offer Joel Riske a tryout at Rebels. Joel hadn't play a game in Seniors

A few players on the radar may have been Joel Mahar, Jackson Murphy, Gunnells etc. There is quality players in our league, just dont get enough credit they deserve

Well i agree mate it is hard to believe that he is fine because he really did look bad when he went off. And he went straight to hospital so that raises a few questions. So im not doubting that he will play in grand final but i would have thought that he might be a bit sore

lol funny that i seem to be bagged alot things such as put my head over the ball then smart little comments such as he never has his whole life???? so who wrote that im guessin have been playin for 12 years now and must of played for sebas the whole time to of seen me play my whole life either that or they are that sad they cant get a game themselves so they watch others or i must have a stalker gee wiz im flattered the funny thing is yea maybe i need to shut my mouth sometimes maybe i get into a few scuffles but i dont deny it and dont brag about myself and dont think im that good but i suppose i have to bag ppl out over the internet to be a good footy player

just another thing i see bomber boys u seem to do alot of baggin players and stuff doubt you are say, miller, mcvitty, boma, kitch, u know any of the good players? dare say u are fair s**t and need to concentrate more on your footy and less on a keyboard yea? my tip is grab a footy since u live 500metres away from the oval and practice kickin the ball in the air and marking it then go back and learn to kick straight cos you are a very shocking shot at goal if you are who i think you are anyway take my advice it could help you:D

Rumour is that the umpire who made the final decision in the Gordon v Hepburn game was sacked or suspended as he has been suspected of 'cheating' before. Can anyone clarify?

just thought i ask who u boys think is the best kickers and markers in the under 18s this year?

best kick- patty webb
best mark- luke gunnel??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best mark in the lauge possibly nick locandro.. dont like to say it cause he gives a fair share of lip on the field but he took a massive screamer in our first game against us (bunnies) and is always pretty good for a pack mark. Luke gunnel is also very handy in a pack as is no 3 for hepburn not sure of his name

best mark in the lauge possibly nick locandro.. dont like to say it cause he gives a fair share of lip on the field but he took a massive screamer in our first game against us (bunnies) and is always pretty good for a pack mark. Luke gunnel is also very handy in a pack as is no 3 for hepburn not sure of his name

very true locandro took about three screamers against us in round two this year was alot more quiet the second time round though both gunnels are very handy as is hallum one person overlooked as a contested mark would be joel maher although he's short he can get up a mile:thumbsu:

hey does anyone have any ideas on the best club umpires this year? as in fair to both teams? i'd say probably dunstowns, beauforts and creswick or learmonth.

hey does anyone have any ideas on the best club umpires this year? as in fair to both teams? i'd say probably dunstowns, beauforts and creswick or learmonth.

Na i dont really have much to say about the umpires. The Hepburn one was biased but other than that i think that they were all quite good

Na i dont really have much to say about the umpires. The Hepburn one was biased but other than that i think that they were all quite good
our umpire isnt biased towards us, we no the way he umpires so we dont argue or back chat to him, he has given frees for that early on in the year.
but i think that the springbank umpire was very good

i'd say that beaufort's umpire was a dead set wanka... an example for him giving a free kick was that "oh that beaufort player play's under 15's". who gives a shi*t. if their playing under 18's they should be treated the same and its up to the other players of the 18s to protect their under 15's who play for them... he also got lewis baker a runners-up award in the league best and fairest which he no way near deserved.. he's also produced a wanka of a son to....

our umpire isnt biased towards us, we no the way he umpires so we dont argue or back chat to him, he has given frees for that early on in the year.
but i think that the springbank umpire was very good

Sorry i dont agree with you there mate, i thought he was a cheat and everyone else seems to agree

Enough about the umpires lads
They volunteer there time so we can play footy, so we should be grateful instead of paying them out (But i must admit also there some shockers)

Bunnies Vs Hepburn, really looking forward to watch this one

haha ok then well ithought in general play he was fair although he carded me because one of our players kicked a goal from about 60 and i saig awww friggen hell and he said your off mate

yea i wasn payin them out it would a bit rich of me considering my dad umpired 40 games this year through the age groups

i'd say that beaufort's umpire was a dead set wanka... an example for him giving a free kick was that "oh that beaufort player play's under 15's". who gives a shi*t. if their playing under 18's they should be treated the same and its up to the other players of the 18s to protect their under 15's who play for them... he also got lewis baker a runners-up award in the league best and fairest which he no way near deserved.. he's also produced a wanka of a son to....

i cant agree anymore with ya there m8 when we played them grady thorne tackled a block it was fair and he gave beaufort a free kick his excuse was grady was being to rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back