Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

i think that robinson will be a certainty for the club b & f and will be closly followed by ethan lockyer. he should also poll highly in the league b & F

I've herd clubs in the QAFL have spoken to Robinson, and may be interested.

I have heard that they have also spoken to Fogarty.

I'm not sure about fogarty, as far as I was aware it was only Robinson, I've even seen the recruitment document that they sent him. Who's been speaking to fogarty?

he would win the leaque b & f in his first season up their playing with spud rugby players for sure

hey centre half bench you 40 year old virgin f** if you have nothing to say then piss off :mad: just cause you like the feel of men up your ass

Sorry but by the sounds of it mate you'd love to have Tyler feeling you on the inside of him. Mate you could work in formula one pumping up tyres, too bad he'll never win the QAFL b & f if he can't carry a 3rds team into a granny... There's always reserves for the rest of the team but

how old are you mate? your probably a 55 year old fat loner with no friends who tugs into a sock over all the s**t that you read on this gay site you f**
:heart: lockyer 12 cause we know you like the men

Robinson, not even in the top 10 for league bnf? lol get serious

Any word on the under 18's in the upcoming season??
I hear Rovers have recruited well with the trio of Philpots, Duggpots and Macpots?? No word of Barkpots though...

I also have heard the whispers rovers have recruited extremely well. I'm predicting a big year for the rovers and with the likes of Michael Mckenzie (#22) who is a 182cm 62kg left footer playing predominantly off the bench wing this should see them right up there for a serious tilt at the flag. Word has it Mckenzie has had a delayed start to his preseason first suffering from a series of splinters in his bum as a result of playing the team role of "the benchwarmer" to perfection throughout the year. Mckenzie then unfortunately and tragically dislocated his left knee (no not his 3rd leg) in an inocuous training drill which left everyone stunned. This has allowed Mckenzie to spend a fair proportion of the pre season in the gym and well... lets be honest we all know where he has bulked up the most. My final predictions are rovers for the flag and Mckenzie for the league B and F just pipping Nath Barker.

I also have heard the whispers rovers have recruited extremely well. I'm predicting a big year for the rovers and with the likes of Michael Mckenzie (#22) who is a 182cm 62kg left footer playing predominantly off the bench wing this should see them right up there for a serious tilt at the flag. Word has it Mckenzie has had a delayed start to his preseason first suffering from a series of splinters in his bum as a result of playing the team role of "the benchwarmer" to perfection throughout the year. Mckenzie then unfortunately and tragically dislocated his left knee (no not his 3rd leg) in an inocuous training drill which left everyone stunned. This has allowed Mckenzie to spend a fair proportion of the pre season in the gym and well... lets be honest we all know where he has bulked up the most. My final predictions are rovers for the flag and Mckenzie for the league B and F just pipping Nath Barker.

Hey mick, good luck for the year big fella!
Hope all goes well, but if raiders get some of there bushies back they might be back into the finals scene for another season.
wouldn't rate yourself that well, there are better in the 3rds league anyway.
Rovers are no maggies but.
:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speaking of recruits.....mckye turner is now at the dogs. all i can say is wow! he is just a pack busting superstar, not to mention extremely handsome.......still not quite as big of a recruit as Ned McCormack though

No Ned is the man to watch out for in the under 18s. Built like an army tank, and he shared the haircut of a Tallangatta league star, but shaved it down, for wind resistance. Moves like a cat, and no man alive will be able to catch him. Have no doubt, Muscles Mccormack, as he is known, will win the competition off his boot this year

No Ned is the man to watch out for in the under 18s. Built like an army tank, and he shared the haircut of a Tallangatta league star, but shaved it down, for wind resistance. Moves like a cat, and no man alive will be able to catch him. Have no doubt, Muscles Mccormack, as he is known, will win the competition off his boot this year

I dont think he is as good as some people are saying, might be a army tank but lacks pace and I would think there are a few ahead of him even at the Bulldogs let alone being the best in the whole competion.

Speaking of rude hair cuts, Mckenzie's ratstail, knwon as Trever, is one of the single most disgusting things to ever be seen, but you know the saying, from little things, big things grow...

I've been hearing 'thunderous raptures' about the Tarra tough-nut Danny 'thighs' Byrne. The nuggety inside midfielder hits the scales at a solid 96kg with his height at 175cm. Potential mid-season move for the italian stallion to Ovens and Murray, the mature age recruit could make a real difference in either thrids sides...

Hear there is a bit of weight behind this so the deal comes thru, will be a heavy hitter for either side, hear he is injury prone with a busted shoulder though. Number 17 from the roos has made a name for himself, the premier 'crummer' of the comp has got him a reputation of 'untagable'. Sledging rarely works on the man as his quick one liners are no match for anything and is a prospect for GWS

From all reports of young 'crummer' he is a Kyle Reimers look-a-like who plays much the same way as Chris Judd. Immaculate drop punts and anything within 65m of goal is this mans bread and butter. With his rugged good-looks he is certainly one to watch out for.

Also was it just me or is there a 40 year old homeless man playing for Wangaratta Rovers thirds?? From all reports his gone on a 40 day famine off his favourite food KFC, not sure if its paying off though....
Seen on wangaratta matchmakers that somebody says he has a rocking body, but im not so sure....
Certainly one to watch out for as Jenny Craig are on the prowl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back