Under 19.5 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I saw Riley ham play earlier in the year he looked good and I think played some jets footy?? Where has he been?? Keilor will be hard to stop if those guys come back in!!!!

They have just come off a 40 point loss... And the 3 I named for Abers who will comeback in are guns too. Keilor are now underdogs to win it. They will need to do everything right to win it this year. I know that sounds harsh because they have only lost once, but Abers always fox until finals time.

Abers will want revenge after a 10 goal loss. I think both sides will have their full lists. But neither coach will show their trump cards. They will just be both identifying weaknesses in structures and the players. There's a reason Abers have won 4 in a row. Amazing playing list and know how to win the big one. If it was me I would have my money locked on them to win their 5th. West Coburg could be the roughies as they have pushed both Abers and Keilor, and I'm sure they have some boys in the seniors.

Which boys do they have in the Seniors? They have not added any to the squad of 30 posted in the record.

Wishing Stefan Rasinac all the best in his recovery. Was such a shame to see him go down with an ACL. A really big miss for Abers. Abers too good yesterday, Keilor were still missing a couple... Bradley & Ham. If Abers kicked straight would have won by 10-12 goals. Keilor will need to change game plan if they meet again.

Wishing Stefan Rasinac all the best in his recovery. Was such a shame to see him go down with an ACL. A really big miss for Abers. Abers too good yesterday, Keilor were still missing a couple... Bradley & Ham. If Abers kicked straight would have won by 10-12 goals. Keilor will need to change game plan if they meet again.

With abers losing a couple could Keilor be a chance?

Ok Abers straight through but with a couple of injuries keilor apparently just not good enough. Could keilor go out in straight sets like greenvale last year?! This week could be very interesting I think. Douttas could definitely cause an upset. Thoughts?? Who have both teams got coming in this week??

Ok Abers straight through but with a couple of injuries keilor apparently just not good enough. Could keilor go out in straight sets like greenvale last year?! This week could be very interesting I think. Douttas could definitely cause an upset. Thoughts?? Who have both teams got coming in this week??

With the Jets finishing Douttas will have Martyn come back in this week. Keilor will have Walters and Bradley.

Intersting that Bytel played for Abers, do Douttas or Keilor have any U16's good enough to make the step up?

With the Jets finishing Douttas will have Martyn come back in this week. Keilor will have Walters and Bradley.

Intersting that Bytel played for Abers, do Douttas or Keilor have any U16's good enough to make the step up?

Yeah but hasn't bytel played with the 18s all year ? Pretty sure I saw him play earlier in year. Intersting game this week.. Surely keilor get over the line?? And do the injuries to Abers now make it a lot more even??

Keilor through to the granny, anyone at the game that can provide bit of a match report?

Yeah I was there, keilor very lucky in the end and I think a couple of injuries.. If douttas kicked straight they would've won!! They were too quick for keilors big bodies.. McManus looks like he hurt his knee and Sheridan a shoulder.. But don't know how bad.
Abers without a few of there guns this week.. Could be a tight one..
A lot of ppl yesterday in crowd thinking keilor are home this year even though an average performance yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keilor got the jump early and dominated play for first 15 mins but it was all douttas until the 10 min mark of last qtr really. Bad kicking cost douttas the game simple as that. They were the better team just couldn't convert

Yeah I was there, keilor very lucky in the end and I think a couple of injuries.. If douttas kicked straight they would've won!! They were too quick for keilors big bodies.. McManus looks like he hurt his knee and Sheridan a shoulder.. But don't know how bad.
Abers without a few of there guns this week.. Could be a tight one..
A lot of ppl yesterday in crowd thinking keilor are home this year even though an average performance yesterday.

McManus a huge loss for Keilor. Who were the game changers for Keilor?

McManus a huge loss for Keilor. Who were the game changers for Keilor?
Yeah not sure how bad his injury is though.. Could be right for this week??? I thought mustafa was there most consistent player but Bonello had maybe 5 chances and kicked 4 goals including two in the last he just doesn't miss that kid!! Tonkich didn't play though so not sure where he was.. Could be back this week too

Keilor got the jump early and dominated play for first 15 mins but it was all douttas until the 10 min mark of last qtr really. Bad kicking cost douttas the game simple as that. They were the better team just couldn't convert

Agree with douttas bad kicking. However I believe Balta would be the only one they would have got back if they went through. Keilor have started well the last few weeks and pose a real threat. Thought they played better in the 2nd semi than yesterday. How big are Teal's feet any wonder he looks like he's going to trip over when he lopes around all the time. If Teal plays the plus one against Abers like he did yesterday, then game over. No run and lack of spread. Not disrespecting him, but he's not the player to play that role. Also, why the hell is Bulzami wasted in the backline? He is a ball magnet that has old fashion grunt. Why wouldn't you put him in the centre to ruffle a few feathers early? Abers will get Horormidis back and need to make one other change. Either Fry or Neicho. I hear Accadia's shoulder wasn't as bad as first thought. Abers to make it 5 in a row.

Yeah not sure how bad his injury is though.. Could be right for this week??? I thought mustafa was there most consistent player but Bonello had maybe 5 chances and kicked 4 goals including two in the last he just doesn't miss that kid!! Tonkich didn't play though so not sure where he was.. Could be back this week too

Bonello not kicked lots of goals against abers this year, Haven't seen a lot of him what sort of player is he?

Abers are a class above Keilor and had they not had 11 behinds at half time last time they played, Abers would have won by 80. Even without Rasinac and Marano, they are too good. Happy to eat humble pie if they get rolled. I'll go Aaron Stone for BOG.

Bonello not kicked lots of goals against abers this year, Haven't seen a lot of him what sort of player is he?

Yeah I guess Abers must have a good plan for Bonello. The times I have seen him he is very damaging, crafty and doesn't need many opportunities to hit the scoreboard.

Yeah margins and BOG opinions??

I'll go Abers by 24 but I can see keilor causing an upset if they aren't on there game. BOG maybe Hickmott outta the backline to play a big one.. Or maybe a Daniel Hanna up fwd to kick a few. If keilor win maybe Bonello, Bradley or curmi. Anyone know if McManus will get up?

I will go Abers by 48 and Stone to win BOG. Hickmott to do a huge job on one of Keilors players. Can't give much more than that =)

Keilor are way to slow to beat abers. Abers have the talls to match Keilor but have way to much quality. Watching this group of teams go through the age groups regardless of results during this year I probably think injuries if all injured players were available Keilor are the third best side in the Comp. just pipped eds on Saturday due to eds poor set shots on goal. That was as close to full strength eds have been all year with 6 out injured still (season)

Good luck to both teams hope Abers win comfortably and think they will by 40+

Number 13 for Keilor was given a 4 week suspension for striking but it doesn't start till round 1 next year. Another instance of Keilor getting the favouritism at the tribunal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back