U19 Under 19 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uni Blues are no chance to sneak into the Top 4, the 4 at the moment will stay as it is, all top 4 teams with a couple tricks up there sleaves i have a feeling, many big ins and outs for all 4 teams...

Tips for this weekend:

Uni Blacks v St Bedes/Mentone - think the home ground advantage will be enough Blacks by 10

Old Camberwell v Old Scotch - Camberwell need to win to have anychance of making finals and I think they can get up on the line Camberwell by 3

Marcellin v Beaumaris - Beaumaris are going great guns atm and I see an easy win here Beauy by 80

Old Xaverians v Old Melburnians - Must win game for xavs, with blues only half a game behind they must win to stay in the 4.... Xavs by 40

De La Salle v Uni Blues - Blues must win to have anychance of playing in the finals so wont be an easy game for De La but i see the ladder leaders to pull away in the last. De La by 24

Thoughts??

U Blacks v SBMT – St B’s recent form has been good and should win by 4 goals against a much improved Blacks.

Camb v Scotch – Scotch fighting for the double chance to win comfortably. OC done for the year but have been pretty solid at the top level

Marcellin v Beaumaris – Beauy in ripping form to win by 12 goals plus.

Xavs v OM - OM's disappointing in recent weeks. Xavs with plenty to play for and should win easily.

De La v U Blues – To make the 4 the Blues have to win. Must rue the 2 draws against the Blacks. DLS too good and will win by 5 goals plus.

Should be a cracking game of footy this weekend between rivals Old Scotch and Old Xav's . Old Xav's getting a few back from injury so unlikely to have too many excuses this weekend. OS up and about, a very entertaining way to lead into finals.

All finals to be held at Central Reserve.... Can't wait!!

Can anyone knock off De La???

Central Reserve is in shocking nick at the moment - hope there is some good weather around the corner!

Massive ground probably suits De La and Beauy the most IMO. Thoughts?

Reckon Os and OX rely on less players to get them through - Beauy bit more of a running TEAM. Central to help that. De La solid across the paddock and happy enough on all grounds.

Last couple of rounds will be really interesting... obviously OS v OX this week will be a great matchup - if OX lose will they be worried about UB getting through?? OS may rest a few round 18 if they have 2nd spot sewn up and UB could sneak in!!! Possibly unlikely but interesting scenario...........

Beauy travelling well - any guys in the ones? Like De La will they play ones finals??

find it hilarious that alot of people were saying beauy were gonna be relegated at the start of the year

Did you just go back to the first couple of pages of this thread?? If so I think you will find they were tipping beauy to get relegated in the 2009 season.........

Did you just go back to the first couple of pages of this thread?? If so I think you will find they were tipping beauy to get relegated in the 2009 season.........

No i assure you i was reading posts from 2010, not everyone was tipping them to be relegated but a fair few people did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No i assure you i was reading posts from 2010, not everyone was tipping them to be relegated but a fair few people did

Im not sure how people could of done that..... and considering they are the biggest junior club or something you expect a good strength team every year

There were some outrageous predictions earlier in the year. The best being LewJay who clearly didn’t rate De La. Predicted a tough year for D’s and an OM’s victory against them in Rd 1. He continued his bullish form for a couple of weeks before disappearing from the forum altogether. I remember there was not much love for Beauy before the 2009 but don’t recall too many predicting the spoon for them this year. Probably the form side of the comp at the moment and whoever plays them in the 1st semi (probably O Xavs) should be a little nervous.

Winners this week

BEAU V SBMT
OS V OX
U BLUES V MARC
O CAMB V DE LA
OM V U BLACKS

OS over OX - good win on home turf with the big red sth african observed in the crowd - injured or just resting???? Surely rest him again this week having sewn up 2nd spot!!! Give UB a good chance against OS and put pave to OX season!!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be a turn-up!

OX - got to ask the Q - no Goss no OX??? Is he injured too??? Didn't play ones I beleive??!!

UB - find a yard this week!! - maybe the coach might stop helping the umpires and you will!!!

Beauy - is there a bigfooty ban on down there at Banksia?? Boring without you boys on here. Should smack OX there this week - then repeat next week if UB can't get up!

De La fixed the kicking yips?? 29-13 pretty good. Gordon Barnard must have been in good nick. Central reserve won't be though! De La will enjoy the mud larking at their home ground during training - Dairy Bell disgraceful! OMs to pack in in early this Saturday and possibly head to Mt Buller at half time - probably better option than continuing on that ground!

So will UB get through??????????

OS over OX - good win on home turf with the big red sth african observed in the crowd - injured or just resting???? Surely rest him again this week having sewn up 2nd spot!!! Give UB a good chance against OS and put pave to OX season!!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be a turn-up!

OX - got to ask the Q - no Goss no OX??? Is he injured too??? Didn't play ones I beleive??!!

Beauy - is there a bigfooty ban on down there at Banksia?? Boring without you boys on here. Should smack OX there this week - then repeat next week if UB can't get up!

So will UB get through??????????

Never helps when you kick 3.9 in the first quarter like OX did.... 4 yellow cards for the match.... the Scotch one should prob of been a red and a couple of weeks on the sidelines.... the 3 that Xavs got was pretty much for swearing....

says Goss was playing in the 1s according to the vafa website.... OX to get back Nidam this week after his suspension.....

wouldnt right off OX straight away.... will be the game of the week though and if OS do throw the game against UB.... that would show they are scared if OX do make it into the finals as we know OS have had no success for the last 30 years!!

Top 4 to stay the same

Thoughts?

OX are the softest team going around

pffft beauy are. The de la boys would love to humiliate beauy in a final because believe me if beauy make it through to de la at any stage they will get physically and mentally bullied by de la just like they did at dairy bell 6 weeks ago.....

pffft beauy are. The de la boys would love to humiliate beauy in a final because believe me if beauy make it through to de la at any stage they will get physically and mentally bullied by de la just like they did at dairy bell 6 weeks ago.....

but premixed... beauy would have to make it to the GF.... which wont happen......

Never helps when you kick 3.9 in the first quarter like OX did.... 4 yellow cards for the match.... the Scotch one should prob of been a red and a couple of weeks on the sidelines.... the 3 that Xavs got was pretty much for swearing....

says Goss was playing in the 1s according to the vafa website.... OX to get back Nidam this week after his suspension.....

wouldnt right off OX straight away.... will be the game of the week though and if OS do throw the game against UB.... that would show they are scared if OX do make it into the finals as we know OS have had no success for the last 30 years!!

Top 4 to stay the same

Thoughts?
Scotch should not be scared of the Xavs at seeing as they have beaten them twice during the season. UB shouldn't have a chance if they play like they have the last couple of weeks. Beauy should beat the Xavs down on their ground, way too much run as the Xavs die in the last half...

Final 4 to stay the same.
Who are they key players from each team in the top 4?

Scotch should not be scared of the Xavs at seeing as they have beaten them twice during the season. UB shouldn't have a chance if they play like they have the last couple of weeks. Beauy should beat the Xavs down on their ground, way too much run as the Xavs die in the last half...

Final 4 to stay the same.
Who are they key players from each team in the top 4?

but as anyone should know.... when it comes to finals OS and OX are 2 completely different teams.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back