U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't unnoticed, will say that Reds are off the boil, we'll see how you go down at the pit:D
i saw how we went down at the pit, downing the dogs by 51 pts. But did YOU see how we went? :rolleyes: were the dogs off the boil too? for the second time in three weeks?

i saw how we went down at the pit, downing the dogs by 51 pts. But did YOU see how we went? :rolleyes: were the dogs off the boil too? for the second time in three weeks?
were oe's playing with a full squad?
also noticed the reds didnt exactly replicate thier 200 and whatever point drubbing of banyule earlier in the year...
reds and bernies both unconvincing at the moment...
possible opening for carey if they can pull off an upset, anything could happen between 3-5 although the top 2 look set.

Bernies playn with 18 players. Absolutly smashed by injuries. Hope u guys had fun beating our D grade team.
And the game prior to that? two weeks ago? was that your B grade team? 60+ pts? i think we would easily account for your A grade team.

were oe's playing with a full squad?
also noticed the reds didnt exactly replicate thier 200 and whatever point drubbing of banyule earlier in the year...
reds and bernies both unconvincing at the moment...
possible opening for carey if they can pull off an upset, anything could happen between 3-5 although the top 2 look set.
Yeh OE had very close to a full strength side, nursed a few players back from injury with 50% game time.

OEG and St Bernards, are both average sides. I do feel sad for one of them when they take on OCGFC in the Grand final and loose miserably...
dunno about bernies now that they have so many injuries/players in the seniors, but oe still a massive threat, and fitzroy looking for a turn in form.
shirty, any info on mccann? seems to dominate the games he plays in but hasnt played too many. niggling injuries?as far as i know he hasnt been playing seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dunno about bernies now that they have so many injuries/players in the seniors, but oe still a massive threat, and fitzroy looking for a turn in form.
shirty, any info on mccann? seems to dominate the games he plays in but hasnt played too many. niggling injuries?as far as i know he hasnt been playing seniors.
Mccann played seniors on the weekend, and TAC cup other weeks.

OEG and St Bernards, are both average sides. I do feel sad for one of them when they take on OCGFC in the Grand final and loose miserably...
20 or so points was the margin between an 'average' side and the already-declared 'premiers.' Very ordinary statement you clown.

very cocky i think u guys r overrated n can quite easily lose to ne of the teams in the top 4, u may be undefeated now but we'll see how u guys go in the finals. how can u call oeg an average side when their 2nd n nearly beat u guys?

very cocky i think u guys r overrated n can quite easily lose to ne of the teams in the top 4, u may be undefeated now but we'll see how u guys go in the finals. how can u call oeg an average side when their 2nd n nearly beat u guys?

Oooh look! Its shirtys little brother wanting to play with the big boys. Same failure to use the English language properly, same false sense of bravado.
We're not the team with brown dribble running down the back of our diapers, we'll do our talking on the footy field

Whats happpened to the snowdogs?

could have cemented their spot in the top 4, yet were comprehensively beaten by a better bulleen outfit...

i think this team have had tickets on themselves all year, and lack commitment...:confused:

Cant wait to see how they respoind against carey this week. A loss will hopefully end there finals campaign:thumbsdown:

Oooh look! Its shirtys little brother wanting to play with the big boys. Same failure to use the English language properly, same false sense of bravado.
We're not the team with brown dribble running down the back of our diapers, we'll do our talking on the footy field

big boys? pfft hardly. The diaper call was hillarious hahaha...NOT. failure to use english? another great call mate u should be a comedian. u'll be the one with brown dribble when we play you

The queer-Prince has declared OC as the premiers very very pre-maturely. Should probably put his head over the ball and do the team things rather than make rubbish statements.

very average call from a very average player. With a nickname like The Cossack-Prince the only hard-balls you'd get on game day would be in the change-rooms. Harden the **** up.:p

The queer-Prince has declared OC as the premiers very very pre-maturely. Should probably put his head over the ball and do the team things rather than make rubbish statements.

very average call from a very average player. With a nickname like The Cossack-Prince the only hard-balls you'd get on game day would be in the change-rooms. Harden the **** up.:p
Who is he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back