U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

The queer-Prince has declared OC as the premiers very very pre-maturely. Should probably put his head over the ball and do the team things rather than make rubbish statements.

very average call from a very average player. With a nickname like The Cossack-Prince the only hard-balls you'd get on game day would be in the change-rooms. Harden the **** up.:p

Just the thing we've come to expect from the bottom half of the OEG list.
Skirt front and his little girlfriend Red Hot Mary playing the man and not the ball. I haven't declared us as premiers, I said I'd let our footy do our talking.
You and Mary are doing the trash talking :thumbsdown: All we've seen all year from you are excuses; no TAC players, players 50% fit etc. WHO CARES :mad:
Mary, four words in a row! How profound, don't reckon you get four touches a game at OEG, you probably run the water bottles. Who were you talking to? The Skirt?
See you in 2 weeks at Trinity, you pansies
CP

anyway moving aside from trash talking and talking up whatever club i claim to be from, im tipping carey to put an end to bernies finals hopes.
top 4
camb
oe
fitzroy
carey

fitzroy back on the horse last week, do they have any coming back into the team from seniors?

Just the thing we've come to expect from the bottom half of the OEG list.
Skirt front and his little girlfriend Red Hot Mary playing the man and not the ball. I haven't declared us as premiers, I said I'd let our footy do our talking.
You and Mary are doing the trash talking :thumbsdown: All we've seen all year from you are excuses; no TAC players, players 50% fit etc. WHO CARES :mad:
Mary, four words in a row! How profound, don't reckon you get four touches a game at OEG, you probably run the water bottles. Who were you talking to? The Skirt?
See you in 2 weeks at Trinity, you pansies
CP
the declared premiers had a loss on the weekend. Parallels josh francou in port adelaides grand final loss to brisbane. ohhh..and stokes for geelong....CHOKE.

See you at Trinity b*tch

Not sure who he is but another word for a shirt is blouse which usually has two **** pressing into the back of it.
I suspect poor old 'BlouseFront' is suffering from that well known illness - 'testicle envy.' I don't think he'd recognise any sort of ball - soft or hard.
where did this clown pull his head out of? what are you trying to say in this comment?I am pretty sure nobody knows what your on about.

the declared premiers had a loss on the weekend. Parallels josh francou in port adelaides grand final loss to brisbane. ohhh..and stokes for geelong....CHOKE.

See you at Trinity b*tch

umm, Port BEAT Brisbane in the 2004 Grand Final.

Get the facts right, or better yet, do us all a favour and stop posting your garbage here. Nobody wants to hear it.

See you at Trinity b*tch
I'm really looking forward to our meeting at Trinity shirt-front. I find it amazing how unintelligent you really are.... very amusing. You have posted nothing but bollocks all year... and then a week out from finals you call the camberwell 'chokes' because of one loss... compared to your four???? And yet they had 5 19's playing seniors...
Please oh please tell me which number you are wearing on your back this weekend, i look to seeing you back up all your claims this season.... You are nothing more than a muppet. NO excuses once you loose again this weekend. Might have to swallow your pride, pull your head in and stop tugging on your old fella. Let the excuses flow.......

I'm really looking forward to our meeting at Trinity shirt-front. I find it amazing how unintelligent you really are.... very amusing. You have posted nothing but bollocks all year... and then a week out from finals you call the camberwell 'chokes' because of one loss... compared to your four???? And yet they had 5 19's playing seniors...
Please oh please tell me which number you are wearing on your back this weekend, i look to seeing you back up all your claims this season.... You are nothing more than a muppet. NO excuses once you loose again this weekend. Might have to swallow your pride, pull your head in and stop tugging on your old fella. Let the excuses flow.......
I would suggest with relegation at stake that they will have five playing seniors again. A couple of them wouldn't have qualified anyway

I would suggest with relegation at stake that they will have five playing seniors again. A couple of them wouldn't have qualified anyway

All have qualified.
I agree that the five or so players should be helping out the seniors to fight relegation. However Old Cam seem to have been struggling with 19s actually wanting to play seniors... the trade-off of between 'helping seniors' verses 'playing with mates'.... who knows who'll be on the park against Essendon... Old Cam will get the job done either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where did this clown pull his head out of? what are you trying to say in this comment?I am pretty sure nobody knows what your on about.

I am gobsmacked, Blouse_Front, by your effortless destruction of basic syntax and grammar. I am absolutely sure you don't know what anyone is on about.
I am not sure where I can actually pull my head out of but I am certainly sure of the precise orifice you should be inserting yours, Blouse_Front.

Tips for tomorrow:

Wet but not much wind predicted at Trinity tomorrow.

Ist Semi: I'm tipping Fitzroy comfortably. Anyone who has defeated the undefeated loses the following week.
2nd Semi: I'm tipping Old Camberwell.

What about the rest of you?

Tips for tomorrow:

Wet but not much wind predicted at Trinity tomorrow.

Ist Semi: I'm tipping Fitzroy comfortably. Anyone who has defeated the undefeated loses the following week.
2nd Semi: I'm tipping Old Camberwell.

What about the rest of you?

think i heard might be fining up a bit for the arvo,
could get a wet and dryish game.
il go with
ocam
fitzroy (carey been playin some good footy but i think the bigger ground will suit roys.)

I am gobsmacked, Blouse_Front, by your effortless destruction of basic syntax and grammar. I am absolutely sure you don't know what anyone is on about.
I am not sure where I can actually pull my head out of but I am certainly sure of the precise orifice you should be inserting yours, Blouse_Front.

have you read this aloud to your self... and heard how much of a w***er you sound like.

OE #29 is a gutless pig
s**t FOOTBALLER DONT THINK HAD A TOUCH ALL DAY! and goes and tries to punch on with an OC player. YOU ARE A ****WIT SHIRTFRONT AND SO IS #29
hopefully old essendon win so can hav a fair crack at this bloke in the granny

Interested on people's thoughts for the VAFA U/19 north team of the year

released in the VAFA record....

There is quite a few names there that i have never heard before, and just

wondering what people think of the selections....?????????

Havn't seen the record yet so can you list them?
doing this from memory so might get a few wrong/not remember a couple here:
urbano(manningham) koa(carey) edsall(bulleen)
angiolella(fitzroy) simpson(carey)? cribbin (st b)
bennet (camb) Hoban(st B)?
latsas (camb) Turner(fitzroy)?
genovisi(essendon) killworth(camb) pickering(fitzroy)

mitchell(camb) tibaldi(manningham) di batholemew(manningham)

evans(fitzroy) fahey(essendon) fordham(carey)

couldnt remember a few but i think most of them are right
anyone know the rest?

TOTY
B. R Edsall, N Khoa, J. Urbano
HB. R. Angiolella, M. Cussen, D. Cribbin
C. S. Bennett, B. Simpson, I. Anderson
HF. C. Jones, J. Turner, N. Latsas
F. L. Genovesi, S. Killworth, W. Pickering
R. D. Mitchell, D. DiBartolomeo, D. Tibaldi
Foll. C. Hoban, C. Evans, M. Fahey, B. Fordham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back