U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I think alot of people were expecting trinity to beat carey by alot more, what happened, did carey have a few blokes dropped back or did trinity just not perform.

I think alot of people were expecting trinity to beat carey by alot more, what happened, did carey have a few blokes dropped back or did trinity just not perform.
Maybe a bit harsh on Carey overgenerous to OT. I think OT will be a top 4 side but have had a soft run. reds when they were underdone followed up by 3 teams that appear to be middle of the road. Wont get a true gauge of their ability till they play OI and Banyule

Maybe a bit harsh on Carey overgenerous to OT. I think OT will be a top 4 side but have had a soft run. reds when they were underdone followed up by 3 teams that appear to be middle of the road. Wont get a true gauge of their ability till they play OI and Banyule
Should add of course that the whole situation changes dramattically if OT can't make the 4 in A sect and drop the guns back to the U19s

just an observation, will be interesting this week with trinity against banyule, when banyule and also ivanhoe beat carey by 90+ points and trinity beat them by only by 16, is there really only 2 teams in it or do you think trinity just had a bad day, thats why i was wondering did carey have a few blokes back or did trinity just not play well, it will be interesting to see how the ladder shapes up after another 5 or so weeks. very good competition north 1.

just an observation, will be interesting this week with trinity against banyule, when banyule and also ivanhoe beat carey by 90+ points and trinity beat them by only by 16, is there really only 2 teams in it or do you think trinity just had a bad day, thats why i was wondering did carey have a few blokes back or did trinity just not play well, it will be interesting to see how the ladder shapes up after another 5 or so weeks. very good competition north 1.

Yeah reasonable call there, although you can also look at the margins OT OI and Banyule beat Fitzroy by and we see a totally different outcome.

Banyule vs OT will be cracker of a game, hopefully and it is very hard still to gauge where teams will be placed by seasons end.

It was good to see Fitzroy and Old Camberwell both get up against quality opposition. This comp is shaping up to very competitive, i think Fitzroy will cause a bit of havoc and should be respected a bit more than what they currently are!

OYB, what is your tip for the Banyule vs OT game? Have you seen either team play this year?

this thread is too kind... can we start being ruthless please...

numbers and names, start paying out...

from OEG their captain lenhart.. absolute w@nker

If Banyule Ivanhoe and Trinity havent played each other, then why are you singling out trinity as having a soft run? Banyule and Ivanhoe both had the luxury of playing Parade which Trinity hasnt had yet.

i think old carey had players back against OEG. and same as they did agaisnt OT.

i think old carey may be underestimated.

quite confusing with the results though.

If Banyule Ivanhoe and Trinity havent played each other, then why are you singling out trinity as having a soft run? Banyule and Ivanhoe both had the luxury of playing Parade which Trinity hasnt had yet.
Think you're being a bit precious. Wasnt comparing Ot to OI and Banyule and I have stated that if OT were to play with the 3 guns in the seniors they are a differnet proposition

banyule have not played parade yet

Didnt think banyule had played Parade yet. Double checked it on the VAFA website and they dont play parade until round 9. Traitorshorts = no idea.

How do you reackon you will fair against trinity this weekend 'yulas'

watched manningham play both banyule and trinity last 2 weeks, which was a cakewalk for both teams agianst the sharks, banyule have some strong players who can take grabs overhead, the forward line was having a field day by the end, only good player for manningham was no.5 (callinan?) and no.10, didnt stop running all dayt, pity they play in a crap team. the finals will come down to those key 1's players from ivanhoe,trinity and banyule.. being included into the 19's team

Yeah reasonable call there, although you can also look at the margins OT OI and Banyule beat Fitzroy by and we see a totally different outcome.

Banyule vs OT will be cracker of a game, hopefully and it is very hard still to gauge where teams will be placed by seasons end.

It was good to see Fitzroy and Old Camberwell both get up against quality opposition. This comp is shaping up to very competitive, i think Fitzroy will cause a bit of havoc and should be respected a bit more than what they currently are!

OYB, what is your tip for the Banyule vs OT game? Have you seen either team play this year?

Considering that ot's a grade team the last 2 weeks have been smashed there could be some changes which could have an effect on the unders team, i have seen trinity play but not banyule so is a hard call, you would think that if trinity kept the guns they would just get up. Its to hard to call any of the top 3 teams at this stage against each other which is why this is such a good competition. If only you could tip a team on the full list of players and not have to judge each week if the team has losses due to the clubs senior side.
will be interesting either way tc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt think banyule had played Parade yet. Double checked it on the VAFA website and they dont play parade until round 9. Traitorshorts = no idea.

My apologize for that mistake. But it doesn't really effect my argument. I was simply saying that OT havent had an easier run than any one else. i don't think i am being precious, OT have played fitzroy bulleen essendon and carey who would all consider themselves legitimate finals chances.

traitorshorts is atleast puting across an opinion. it is posts like yours moose1 that make this forum as boring as batshit. Why don't you post something worth saying instead of how do you think you will go? I dont agree with snipering individual players, but i can't stand pointless posts like this one

didn't think the essendon captain was a bad bloke at all, in fact, all the captains of the teams we have played have been of reasonable quality despite most of their team being drop kicks (bulleen temp - case and point). the banyule v trinity game will test an arrogant banyule side against a trinity side that was missing a couple of players. not taking anything away form carey who i know have been fortunate to have the best APS ruckman playing with them in recent weeks as well as a couple of solid players (e.g Rule). Wouldn't mind seeing Banyule getting beaten this weekend and when and if they do, maybe they can shut up and stop talking their team mates up like they are heroes. ivanhoe is the team that we should be talking about, they have gun players in the 19s (Spargo) and are still managing to win by big margins. they will be in the grand final...who will play them could be decided this weekend. bw2.

if you want my opinion goose here it is. Get your facts right before coming on here and looking like a 'goose' (pardon the pun). On the game between OT and Banyule i think that OT will be too good. I was just interested to see if Yulas would come out with another one of his riduculous posts about how good banyule were because they always seem to stir a bit of emotion. I like other posters think that this thread has been boring of late and yulas always seems to provide a spark.

anyone who has seen OT play this year will realise that they are the worst 5 - 0 team by far. i hope they get smashed by banyule/viewbank.

anyone who has seen OT play this year will realise that they are the worst 5 - 0 team by far. i hope they get smashed by banyule/viewbank.

what i think that you really HOPE for is that you might get a look in for under 19 selection this week instead of playing your fourth game in the clubbies. my fingers are crossed!:thumbsu:

...and this is based on what? the gossip down at Brockwell oval? haha, looking forward to seeing the result of this match! Now that Banyule's spokespeople are talking themselves up, Trinity has assumed the underdog position and i don't think they will mind too much about that. bw2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back