Movies & TV Underrated/Overrated Films

Remove this Banner Ad

Not completely unknown movies but not exactly mainstream; The Messenger, Moon, 25th Hour and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang are fantastic movies.

This is a underappreciated. I remember seeing this with zero expectations and being thoroughly entertained.

Not sure if anyone has seen but Fallen Angels by Wong Kar Wai was great and not many people have heard of it.

Others I can think of for different reasons are Master and Commander, Munich, Big Fish.

What about The Encino Man?

EncinoManPaulyshore.jpg

Nah just kiddin!

Oh totally forgot about my Chevy Chase fetish. My top 3 Chevy Chase films have to be:

Fletch
Caddyshack
Memoirs of an Invisible Man

Most of the Vacation films are good too.

All of them are brilliant. :thumbsu:

This is a underappreciated. I remember seeing this with zero expectations and being thoroughly entertained.

Not sure if anyone has seen but Fallen Angels by Wong Kar Wai was great and not many people have heard of it.

Others I can think of for different reasons are Master and Commander, Munich, Big Fish.

What about The Encino Man?

EncinoManPaulyshore.jpg

Nah just kiddin!

Don't joke. I have it on dvd. Much laffs. :thumbsu:

Nothing involving Pauly Shore can possibly be classified as underrated.

Encino Man and Son in Law. Also possibly Biodome. :D

PP, I can only hope the Biodome part is a troll. How bad would you feel if you were Steven Baldwin? In the credits, he's listed below Pauly Shore.

Read that again. BELOW, PAULY, SHORE.

PP, I can only hope the Biodome part is a troll. How bad would you feel if you were Steven Baldwin? In the credits, he's listed below Pauly Shore.

I was joking about Biodome, but Encino Man and Son In Law are quality. However, my brother basically knows every line from Biodome. "Free the Mahi-mahi."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An unattractive prospect. While researching for the role, I ran computer simulations demonstrating, incontravertably, that the whole bio-enclosure concept is fundamentally flawed. Be it expressed via dome, sphere, cube or even a stately tetrahedron, buuuddy!

An unattractive prospect. While researching for the role, I ran computer simulations demonstrating, incontravertably, that the whole bio-enclosure concept is fundamentally flawed. Be it expressed via dome, sphere, cube or even a stately tetrahedron, buuuddy!

Quoted for teh lulz. :thumbsu:

alpha dog.....based on a true story. relatively unknown movie. stars justin timberlake but dont let that put you off he is very good in this film

Watched it the other night. You will like it if you like really stupid humour like Will Ferrel movies. Pissing myself in a few parts of the movie :thumbsu:

"You guys okay?" "Tuggggggg" "Someone call 911"

He does that whining voice so well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back