Underrated footballers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
From Spurs I'd say Danny Rose. He's a consistently good LB in both defense and going forward but he tends to get judged on how poor he was 2 or 3 seasons ago.

Jose Fonte, Antonio and Dann are others off the top of my head from other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Moderator #43
Elseid Hysaj
Kalidou Koulibaly
Alessandro Florenzi
Antonio Candreva
Nicola Sansone
Good call on the last 4

Not sure Hysaj is underrated, think he's a little raw still, but could be eventually

Candreva has been Lazio's star for a few years, love what he brings to the table

Abba Lonie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NUFC, BHN, OKC
Danny Rose has been mentioned too many times in this thread so he is no longer underrated.

Only posting this so I can mention the time I met him in a a strip club in Newcastle while he was on loan at Sunderland. My only other encounter in my time living there was seeing Jack Rodwell at the far more family-friendly location of Tesco...

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
Danny Rose has been mentioned too many times in this thread so he is no longer underrated.

Only posting this so I can mention the time I met him in a a strip club in Newcastle while he was on loan at Sunderland. My only other encounter in my time living there was seeing Jack Rodwell at the far more family-friendly location of Tesco...
Probably explains why Jack Rodwell has failed to "kick on" in his career that really....

Top Bottom