Underrated footballers

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Thread starter #76
2 premier league titles, 3 cups, 4 golden gloves and 2x toty appearances, along with 75 england caps, and captaining his club and country at times. i can think of worse careers.
Not hard to get an England cap and any half decent keeper would've won the same trophies with the sort of squads City have had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Most of Hart's big errors early on were with England, so City fans would probably rate him higher. Only later on did he make more errors with his club teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Not really underrated now, is he? I think most people think he's pretty good.
Not saying people don't think he's good. Maybe under appreciated just how good a seasons he's had. As good a support cast player as you'll find in the premier league

RossFC

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #93
For me, Wijnaldum. An excellent depth player, and more than adequate to fill in if he starts. Very likeable too.
I reckon Leno is one too. Is rated as the 6th best keeper of the top 6, but when you consider his form and what defence he has in front of him. He's doing well for himself.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I reckon Leno is one too. Is rated as the 6th best keeper of the top 6, but when you consider his form and what defence he has in front of him. He's doing well for himself.
Yeah, I'll pay that, underrated, that is.

Though Leno is our number one now. He's been very good after he settled in England.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Bloody hell

And you flogs wanted to keep Chadli over him 3 years ago... :$

Sorry friend, you ain't claiming him (yes replying over a year later, but still, lol)
Did I? I know Gero loved chadli. I was a bit unfazed by his ability

Top Bottom