Underrated Footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Cahill for Chelsea. Always puts in consistent displays, is always solid and reliable down back and has a lot of passion. was superb in the CL final. Always pops up with alot of crucial/fantastic goals too.
Definitely does not get the accolades he deserves.

Carrick has been MAnurised. Just because he plays for man utd doesnt make him a worldbeater.

people who follow manu have a habit of rating players in red shirts.

He was rated more when he played for West Ham and Spurs, the same way Barry was rated more when he was at Villa.

Carrick has been a mainstay in central midfield in four title-winning sides.

Gary Cahill for Chelsea. Always puts in consistent displays, is always solid and reliable down back and has a lot of passion. was superb in the CL final. Always pops up with alot of crucial/fantastic goals too.
Definitely does not get the accolades he deserves.
Don't agree, think he can be exposed defensively. But he's pretty solid. Wouldn't go any further than that.
He's rated about right.

I'd say Ben Arfa and Tevez get underrated to some extent. Two of the better players in the EPL.

Basically all of Juve besides Pirlo are hardly rated highly. Marchisio & Chiellini should be mentioned in the best handfull of players for their positions.

Francesco Totti.
The only reason why people may not rate him is because he never played for one of the big clubs. Fantastic player at his best and fair play to him for sticking with Roma.

Aguero isn't really underrated, but he should get more recognition compared to the best in the world, if that makes sense. He hardly gets mentioned amongst the best players in the world when I believe he is. Amazing player.

Aguero isn't really underrated, but he should get more recognition compared to the best in the world, if that makes sense. He hardly gets mentioned amongst the best players in the world when I believe he is. Amazing player.
Love Aguero but seriously. Best players in the world, Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta. He's not in the same league as those guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You shouldn't be allowed to nominate players from your own club.

I think Park Ji Sung was. He wasted the prime of his career at a club that didn't play him enough. He should've left after winning one or two league titles.

I know he's from my own team but I'd say Ramires has been pretty underrated over the past year and a half in particular. It was something I was guilty of at the start of last season.

Four pages of threads and no mention of James Morrison of WBA. Just proves how underrated he is. Quality player.

Four pages of threads and no mention of James Morrison of WBA. Just proves how underrated he is. Quality player.

He's not underrated. Garth Crooks even thinks he might be good enough to play for England one day. :D

He's not underrated. Garth Crooks even thinks he might be good enough to play for England one day. :D

If you are English and manage to get a game in the PL, you would be a chance to England one day. If Walker and Walcott can get games for England, Morrison would be a chance to as well

If you are English and manage to get a game in the PL, you would be a chance to England one day. If Walker and Walcott can get games for England, Morrison would be a chance to as well

Sadly his 23 caps for Scotland might stand in the way ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back