Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

- +1 Garlic, opening a package in the mail and new socks
- Finding a new album that is unbelievable and you know you can just flog it for hours until you know it backwards
- Sitting down on the couch to watch some sport after destroying yourself at gym
- Making and holding eye contact with a hot girl at a bar/pub who smiles/walks over
- Playing a brilliant pool shot when a heap of people are watching
- Showering completely knackered after a tough game of footy
- Being home alone
- Pre-drinks
- Group messages
- Finishing a great novel and sitting there like "Where do I go from here? what the hell am I going to do with my life now? I hate the real world in comparison to this novel"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumplings. Absolutely amazing.

If you're talking about the Chinese fried dumplings agreed. If you're talking about the flour ones served with meat and kidneys ewwww.

- +1 Garlic, opening a package in the mail and new socks
- Finding a new album that is unbelievable and you know you can just flog it for hours until you know it backwards
- Sitting down on the couch to watch some sport after destroying yourself at gym
- Making and holding eye contact with a hot girl at a bar/pub who smiles/walks over
- Playing a brilliant pool shot when a heap of people are watching
- Showering completely knackered after a tough game of footy
- Being home alone
- Pre-drinks
- Group messages
- Finishing a great novel and sitting there like "Where do I go from here? what the hell am I going to do with my life now? I hate the real world in comparison to this novel"

This post is absolutely correct. It's like you delved into the inner of my psyche, except the last one.
The 3 bolded are the most underrated.
Being home alone has to be one of the most relaxing feelings ever.
Pre-drinks can often outdo most nights out, depending on who's over.
Group messages are the best. I love getting out from work and having 60+ messages to read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back