Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah she's odd.

Pretty sure she added the sugars. She definitely had four teaspoons of coffee though. I think she's down to two or three now.

She also ate a massive box of nerds. At 9am on a Monday. And would regularly drink 750ml of Mother.

Lol I still eat nerds sometimes.

Ffs not at 9am tho..

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
I love black coffee now. I was a mostly milk two sugars drinker originally but started wanted stronger coffee... Now even the tiniest bit of milk is too much and sugar makes it too sweet.
Lol I still eat nerds sometimes.

Ffs not at 9am tho..

That's not very nice, nerds are people just like you and me. Just because you can't relate to them doesn't mean you have to feast on them.

... Ill grab my coat and see myself out.

That's not very nice, nerds are people just like you and me. Just because you can't relate to them doesn't mean you have to feast on them.

I'm a big dad joke perpetrator and even I think that was bad.

I love black coffee now. I was a mostly milk two sugars drinker originally but started wanted stronger coffee... Now even the tiniest bit of milk is too much and sugar makes it too sweet.

The joke had potential but it dragged on for too long. Dad jokes need to be short, sharp and shiny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I went off milk in tea when I had one of those horrendous bloody milky teas with the jellies the asians drink. Got bought one at a meeting and wanted to be polite, was ******* terrible.

Coffee is with milk no sugar, and I'm one of the few who still seems to be able to drink instant and not GAF.

I went off milk in tea when I had one of those horrendous bloody milky teas with the jellies the asians drink. Got bought one at a meeting and wanted to be polite, was ******* terrible.

Coffee is with milk no sugar, and I'm one of the few who still seems to be able to drink instant and not GAF

It's like we was separated at birth... ;)

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
If you get a local, good quality coffee, roasted well and you know what you are doing with it you should not need any milk or sugar.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
It's like we was separated at birth... ;)

I do still like a proper coffee of course, but * paying 5 bucks a pop 3 times a day. My office has a decent enough coffee machine, and I have a lot of coffee shop meetings, so at home it's just international roast FTW.

If you get a local, good quality coffee, roasted well and you know what you are doing with it you should not need any milk or sugar.

Maybe it's not a need but a want?

I do still like a proper coffee of course, but **** paying 5 bucks a pop 3 times a day. My office has a decent enough coffee machine, and I have a lot of coffee shop meetings, so at home it's just international roast FTW.

?

We have a very decent coffee machine at work- but my povo taste buds do not like the coffee they use in it. To me its too bitter. Nescafe ftw. (and proper cafe coffee also)

Simon_Nesbit

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2001
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've probably told the story before - used to work with a guy who made a drink he called a "Heart Starter". I'm sure I've posted about it on here before.

Can't remember the actual numbers, maybe 5 coffee and 4 sugar, enough boiling water to make a slurry, then topped with just enough milk to make it a liquid.

Would drink one of them just before starting night-shift every night. Said he did the same every morning before taking the kids to school and working his day job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back